Thirteen : Beating

"Twice Jeongyeon and BTS Jimin acquainted?"

"Twice Jeongyeon and BTS Jimin rumored to be dating"

"Omo! I ship them!"
"Jimin oppa's miiinneee"
"Jeongyeon's oursss!"
"Get away from our Jeongyeon!"
"I love them!" "Cutieee!"

-
Aish. It's that stupid Mochi's fault!

I spilt my milk after reading the comments from shock. Boy , I thought that a scandal won't happen since it's my private account. Now, I'll get scolded by JYP PD-nim about two things. First, that dating rumor. Next, is because I had a private account without his permission.

Ughh I hate you PARK JIMIN!!

I scrolled a few times more, and I saw another article. This time it wasn't about the sns post. It was about Jimin and Jinyoung oppa.

'Got7 Jinyoung and BTS Jimin are said to have fight in the latest BigHit Midnight party'

Oh

MY

GOD!

-

I quickly messaged Jinyoung oppa to comfort him, since all the whole BTS fandom's after him.

'How dare he fight with oppa!'
'He should drop out of the industry."

'Nooo! Don't fight!'
'Surely our Jimin oppa won. XD'
'Back off Armys!' 'Agasaes are crazy!'

-
Jinyoung Oppa

Oppa gwaenchana?
6:00 am

~

It's currently 7:00 and Oppa still haven't replied. He didn't even bothered to read my text. Oh I almost forgot about Jimin. That Jamless boy!

I opened my messages and tightly typed a short message for that boy.

-
Jamless Mochi 🤭

Yah! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!!
7:10 am

Mwo?
7:13 am

Your fans are bullying Jinyoung Oppa!
7:15 am

Well his fans are bullying me.
7:17 am

So why did you guys have to fight?
7:20am

He started it 🙄
7:23 am

No I'm pretty sure you did.
7:25 am

Mwolla.
7:30 am

YAHHH!!
7:32 am
Seen.

-
Ugh. Did he just seened me?!

Actually, he's right. Jinyoung Oppa did start the fight.

-8 HOURS EARLIER-

"Don't touch her." Jimin gritted his teeth. And stared at Jinyoung oppa blankly.

"What's it to you?" Jinyoung oppa sneered.

"Guys." I tried to intrude but Jinyoung oppa instantly grabbed Jimin's collar before I could react. He raised his fist and was going to hit Jimin's precious face.

No!

I quickly inserted myself in the middle of the two bodies.

"Drop it." I whispered.

Our members were looking at us with a 'what's-happening' look. Nayeon unnie had her eyes wide opened from worrying, cause she knows better than anyone that Jinyoung oppa would never think Twice to hit a person.

"Aish!" I pushed Jinyoung oppa away from Jimin.

I grabbed both men's opposite ears and pulled them outside, until we've reached the parking lot. Both were yelling "Ahh!" And were hitting my hand indicating for me to let go.

Once we arrived the parking lot, I let go of their ears forcefully and gave each of them a death glare.

Aish these shoes are killing me!

I stared at my feet for a while , which was the wrongest choice I could ever done in my whole life.

PAKK!

Jinyoung Oppa's fist landed on Jimin's face, making Jimin stumble backwards. Jimin then glared at Oppa and did the same to him. They each exchanged fists and wrestled each other.

And as dumb as I can be, I just watched them with wide open eyes whilst covering my mouth with my hand.

When I finally realized how stupid my action was, Jimin's right cheek and lower lip were bleeding, and Jinyoung Oppa's nose was bleeding and his eyebrow was scratched.

"YAHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed with all my might.

Both boys averted their gaze at me and both yelled back with a surprise tone. "Wae?!"

I approached both of them and aimed my foot at their 'middle' but both managed to escape from my hit.

"You two!" I shouted

"Ne!" They replied with scared shouts.

I looked down on them (even though I'm smaller) and took off my sister's precious heels before attacking them.

I each beat them at the back of the head.

I know Jinyoung Oppa's my first love since trainee days, but that won't stop me from giving him the beating he deserves!

"Mianhabnida!" Jimin shouted as he covered my hits with his arms.

While Jinyoung oppa yelled "Please!" as he also covered for his life.

I stopped after hearing them speak those words.

Now you know who's boss.

"If you guys lay a fist on each other again, I won't sit back. ALGAESSEO?"

"Ne!"