Fifteen : Photoshoot

I slept at 2 in the morning since the members kept bombarding me with questions about the dating rumors.

"Is it true?" "Are you really dating?"
"You guys really fit each other!"

Just thinking about it makes me puke. How can I ever date that guy. Eww.

Anyway, I woke up at 1:00 in the afternoon because we don't have any schedules until 6:00 pm for the photoshoot at Han river.

"Geurae neo I fancy you~"  I heard someone singing our title track in the bathroom.

"Unnie! You're finally awake!" Mina screamed, alerting the others in a jiffy.

"Yah!" Someone suddenly yelled pertaining to me.

"What do you want us to do if you just go to sleep while we were asking you questions?" Nayeon unnie pouted.

I pouted back sarcastically and removed her hand which was currently giving me the urge to rage in front of them. The bathroom door opened, revealing a freshly bathed Jihyo.

"Oh. Unnies! You were already interviewing her without me?!" She said with a joking manner.

They started to laugh at each other. I entered the bathroom and slammed the door behind my back. Sigh. Good thing I brought the towel beforehand.

-
//At the Van//

"How much longer before we arrive?" The Japanese line groaned.

"We'll be there in 5:00." Manager-nim looked through the rear view.

"10 more minutes?" Nayeon unnie uttered with 'pure emotion'.

-
We finally arrived at the Han River, but there were a lot more people than I expected. There was another black van by the other side of the river, where a lot of people were hustling around.

"Director-nim what's wrong with them?" Tzuyu pointed at the hustling people.

"Oh! It turned out another group decided to shoot some photo cards for their album here." He replied.

Oh~ that's why. I wonder who they are. Perhaps I'm acquainted to them.

=The other side of the river=

No one's POV

"Hyung! How long are we gonna stay here inside the van?" The shortest one asked.

"Aish. I don't know! The staff arrived late so they are still busy setting up for the shoot." Their manager stressed.

"Let's just listen to some music. How bout rap?" The one with 2 dimples invited.

"Yo Let'sGo!" a boy replied with his gummy smile.

Just when they connected the phone to the Bluetooth speaker, someone knocked at the door.

"Excuse me? BTS. We're ready!"

"Why did we even bother listening to music?" Jin complained.

"Aish hyungs. Let's just get this over with. I'm meeting with someone afterwards." Jungkook commented.

"Ohhhh~" J-hope and V fiddled fingers.

"Waejwore?" Jungkook was the first one to get out from the vehicle, followed by RM , then Jin, next was Suga, V, J-hope, and lastly, Jimin.

=Back to the other side=

Oh shit.