Eight : Dubu

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•
-
Chapter Eight

I pushed her face off mine. My eyes wide open and my hand over my lip.

"Yah." I mumbled to her.

"Wae? Is your heart fluttering?" She tilted her head and smiled drunkly.

"Aish."

I pulled my mask up again and went closer to her. I placed the mask on her face and brushed her bangs out of the way, with my right hand over my mask from trauma. (LOL)

"Your my oppa right?" She grinned.

It caught me off guard.
"Y-eo."I stuttered.

"Oppa~" she called sweetly.

It was the first time I heard her call me oppa.

"Yah. Snap out of it!" I shouted at her. She was honestly creeping me out. I shrugged it off and knelt in front of her again.

She hugged me and felt asleep as I gave her a piggyback ride.

-
"Taxi!" I called as I waved my hand.

I can't believe Jongin took my car keys. Aish. He'll pay for that.

A taxi stopped infront of us. I opened the door and placed Jeongyeon inside. I closed the door and went to the other side to get in.

Well what do you expect? Her sister specifically said,

"If you don't bring her back to her dorm safe and sound your dead."

-

We arrived at the dorm. I carried her on my back again and entered the elevator. Once we reached the right floor, we walked... well I walked outside and ....OMG!

"Aish. I forgot your purse in—"

"I have it. Now get me home." She waved the purse in front of my face.

I can't believe she's still responsible even though she's drunk.

I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. At once it bursted open, revealing a sleepyhead Dahyun, with her signature bun.

"Oh. Unnie's drunk." She said her mouth forming an 'o' shape.

"Well, may I come in?" I asked the obvious.

"Oh sure." She stood aside for me to come in, and closed the door behind us.

"Ugh. She's getting heavier by the minute." I said flopping her onto the bed in her room, careful not to wake up a sleeping Momo.

Dahyun followed me inside their room, and stared at us.

I can't believe I'm asking this but, "Uh.. how about her clothes?" I asked stiffly.

"Oh don't worry. Unnie always changes her clothes before going to sleep." She assured.

"Even when she's drunk?" I asked with a surprised tone.

The same time she nodded, Jeongyeon bolted upwards and walked towards the closet, taking out her pajamas.

I stared at her as she started taking her dress off, my eyes widened, as I turned around.

"Dahyun-ahh!" She yelled.

I could hear the zipper of her dress going down.

"Aish. What a responsible drinker." I grumbled.

-

"Thank you for taking unnie home." Dahyun thanked me whilst patting the mask on her face.

When did she put that on? Weird.

She closed the door behind her back leaving me here outside alone.

"That was fun."

-
End of Chapter
^
Quite boring Chapter, but I'll improve it next time.

BTW, I can't update for the next two days due to personal reasons so please understand.. Thank you~

^