21 : Stuck

"W-what?" I blinked.

He pulled me into a hug and asked me, "Will you really be my girlfriend?"

My breathing stopped. I was into shock mode after hearing those words.

Should I say yes? I mean... I'm not really sure how I feel about him.

"I-I'm not sure." I broke our eye contact and stepped away from his arms. I quickly saw the embarrassment filling him. He chuckled awkwardly and ruffled his hair.

"W-what? Did y-you really think it was real?" He stammered

I tilted my head and decided to just join his awkward laughing.

-
No one's POV

Jimin was serious with what he asked Jeongyeon. He really did sincerely liked her. Ever since they were in highschool. That's why he would always chase after Jeongyeon and prank her. Back then, he wouldn't admit he liked her, but as they get older, he did realized his true feelings.

"I-I'm not sure." Jeongyeon answered.

Jimin knew it. Jeongyeon would never say yes to him. He felt broken after her answer. But he quickly got a grip on himself and decided to pretend it was all a joke.

-
They hopped in Mr. Park's car and went to their hometown. The whole ride, awkward silence were screaming out.

Once they arrived, Jeongyeon quickly removed her seatbelt and entered her parents' house. She left Jimin outside to park the car. She couldn't help but feel that what Jimin said was real.

No. Snap out of it. Jeongyeon shrugged the thoughts off and greeted her parents.

"Eomma. Can you make me Bibimbap? I'm hungry." She pleaded to her mom who was disappointed and happy at the same time. Disappointed to Onces because they couldn't accept Jimin, and Happy that her daughter's here at home.

"Arasseo." She smiled at her daughter who was watching a tv show.

-
After her mom whipped up some bibimbap, she swallowed it all down in just a few bites. She got really hungry from all the awkwardness back at the car.

Jeongyeon went to the kitchen to wash the dishes when the doorbell rang.

"Ddal! Can you see who it is?" Her mom shouted from the bathroom.

"Eo!" Jeongyeon walked to the door with the dish on her right hand. She opened it and found Jimin standing outside looking frustrated.

"Wae?"

"We have to go now." Jimin replied, surprising Jeongyeon.

"Huh?"

"Jin hyung called me and he said our companies had an accident."

Jeongyeon instantly dropped the dish on to the nearest table and rushed to get her purse.

"Mom I need to go!" She shouted and exited before her mom could reply.

They drove off to the JYP company, but the gas ran out before they could get to a petrol station.

-
Jeongyeon's POV

"Aish." I heard Jimin mumble after the car started slowing down. We were in the middle of nowhere, and I could tell that we ran out of gas.

"Don't you have any backup gas or something?" I looked at Jimin who was brushing his fingers through his hair multiple times.

"Ani."

Once I heard that, I felt the frustration coming in. This cannot be happening. The nearest gas station is like a mile away from here.

"We have to push it." He uttered while turning the keys to try if it'll still work. Which didn't.

"Push it?!"

He nodded as an answer.

Nonononono. I am not gonna push this heavy car for a mile!

"No." I took out my phone and see what I can do. But there wasn't any single bar of signal.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU CHECK IF THERE WAS ANY GAS OR ANYTHING?!" I kicked and shake like a 10 year old.

"Stop being a little girl and just help calling for your members or something." He grumbled back. I glared at him. Is he dumb or something?

"There's no signal." I tried to control my anger.

"Oh." We just switched gazes for about 30 minutes until he finally said,

"We're doomed."

Sh*t.

-
End of Chapter

A/N: So the little Mochi's confession was real, but I just didn't think that they should elevate soooo fast. But I think this accident will bring them closer. And who knows? Maybe Jeongyeon will finally realize her true feelings for him.. badump badump!

And I am sorry if I couldn't update like my usual schedule. My parents didn't pay for the wifi so I had to wait until I could connect to my grandparents'.... Thank you for your understanding~