25 : I confessed.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
-
Chapter Twenty - Five

Jimin's POV (Again :D)

I woke up to the sound of something banging on the door

"YAH PARK JIMIN! OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!" I heard a familiar voice. Who's voice was it again? I ruffled my hair as I seriously thought.

"Jeongyeon?" I tilted my head and instantly realized something VERY IMPORTANT. I placed my hand in front of my mouth and breathed. Arrgh!

My eyes shot out of sleepiness after I smelled my donkey poop-like breath. I rushed to the resort bathroom and took out a bottle of what seems to be mouthwash and gargled with it. I spat the liquid out and raced to the door before the banging got even louder.

I unlocked the door and was about to open it when it swang open. A furious Jeongyeon stomped inside wearing...

My clothes?

I stared at her wide eyed and laughed a bit. Which was obviously the wrongest move I've had since I broke her doll. And believe me, it was a loong time ago.

"Why're you wearing my clothes?" I scanned her from top to bottom.

She wore my sweatshirt which was like double her size (but I'm not that big—but-erm. I'm also not that big—ugh nevermind.) Anyway, she had my not-so-big-but-not-that-small green sweatshirt on and her washed out denim shorts (which btw, I won't approve if I was really his boyfriend. Just saying.) and she also had her hair up into a ponytail, with her bangs neatly placed infront of her forehead.

"Hey! Are you listening?" She waved her hand out at me which helped to snap me out of my 'boyfriend-like' thoughts. She just looked so comfy in my clothes.

"Wait is that my handkerchief?" I pointed at the piece of cloth which was holding her hair up.

She caressed it with her hand and nodded. "Don't worry. I'll return them to you. My clothes were just really wrinkly and gross and I happen to saw these in the car." She gestured at her whole outfit.

"You were at the car?" I asked with knitted eyebrows.

"Yeah. Turns out going back without you was less distracting than going with you." She chuckled but remained her soft smile right after.

I confessed. Did she hear it? Or did she know it was real?

These questions keep spinning around my head.

"What was real?" I heard her.

"N-nothing." I waved my hands in the air.

"Well, change into these." She handed me some camouflage capris shorts and a green hoodie that matched the color on the shorts. I cocked an eyebrow at her.