19 : Date

Jimin kept on driving and driving which made me bored, and I didn't even heard a peep from him until I drifted off to sleep.

-
"Jeongyeon-ahh. We're here." Jimin nudged me.

"Where?" I asked with my eyes still closed.

"Amusement park."

My eyes shot open from excitement after hearing those two words. OMG I'm so excited~

I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and almost threw my whole body out of the car. I rushed to the entrance of the amusement park and fished my phone out of my purse, which was not there. I patted my whole body looking for it but I couldn't find it. I started to freak out as I rumbled through my purse the last time. When I was jn the brink of dying, my phone suddenly appeared in front of my face, I followed the hand of someone, and saw Jimin. I grabbed my phone out of his touch and took a selfie.

"Yah. Don't forget to wear these." He took out a pair of sunglasses.

I wore them and pulled him into the ticket lane to buy the tickets. He let out a small chuckle and followed me.

He took out a credit card and gave it to the register. While I was jumping from excitement, he placed the bracelet-like ticket onto my wrist and went ahead to go to the guard section where they were gonna check our bags.

"I am so excited~" I sang softly.

"Kaja." Jimin placed my hand in his and we walked to the first ride which was the vikings.

We seated at the end of the boat. The boat slowly started swinging back and forth until it tilted almost 90 degrees. I raised both my hands and screamed as the adrenaline started rushing even more.

"Yahhhh!!" Jimin's face was priceless every time our side would tilt upwards.

"Yah. Let's bet on something." I started a conversation while our side was low.

"What is it?" Jimin shifted closer to hear me.

"We have to raise both our arms on all the rides. Whoever doesn't, has to do a dare."

He just nodded and turned his head back to the front.

The moment has arrived. The boat shifted sides. "NOW!" I shouted and raised my arms up in the air. Jimin did the same with a freaked out face.

-

The ride passed and Jimin actually did it.

Hmm. He's braver than I thought.

"Of course." He smirked at me and pulled me to the nearest rollercoaster. Can he hear what I'm thinking?

He turned his face to me and said, "You know, you should really be careful not to talk what you're thinking."

"Oh." I looked at my surroundings trying not to blush out of embarrassment right now.

The coolest roller coaster was in front of us right now, and I am dying out of excitement and nervousness right this instant. But I still kept my cool and glanced at Jimin who was probably more scared than I am. Heh. He always was. Jamless Mochi.

"Let's do this." He pushed me towards the entrance and boarded the roller coaster vehicle thing-y. We seated at the front, which made my palms all sweaty cause this ride looks much more extreme when you're about to ride it.

"I'm gonna die." I whispered under my breath as the vehicle started going to the climax.

I closed my eyes tightly and felt a warm hand squeeze mine. I opened them and saw Jimin who was smiling at me. Not in a jerky way, but more of a reassuring one.

I think I agreed to the right pretend boyfriend.

-
End of Chapter.

A/N : Omg guys! We just hit 200 votes and I'm really proud. Though some people may say it's still a little, I think that it's worth celebrating.

Thank you...seeing the notifications of you guys voting when I'm stressed, really eases me out.

Don't be afraid to comment your thoughts! And heads up cause I'll be posting a double update the next time.