17 : Press Conference

Jeongyeon's POV

It was a week after the photoshoot and my phone couldn't sit still all night. It was bombarded with texts, missed calls from unknown numbers, and even emails from reporters.

The official press conference about our 'say' is today. JYP and Bang-PD will announce that we are "officially dating" ahem even though we're not and we will tell our side of the story to all the reporters, etc.

And tomorrow is when the magazines of our photoshoot releases. So it's pretty hectic.

"Jeongyeon-ahh. Here." Our manager handed me a simple dress with some black heels. A sigh escaped my lips as I accepted the dress.

"Try to smile a bit. Actually you're really lucky to have BTS's Jimin as your pretend boyfriend!" She squealed.

"Ya know? You two really look good together." She fangirled and passed me her tablet, which had our photoshoot pictures on.

"Which ones will they release?" I fiddled with the tablet.

"Oh. This one and this one." She swiped to the left to show a high quality picture of me and Jimin looking at each other and smiling. And to the right to show Jimin hugging me tight and me lifting my right leg and laughing.

I'm kind of relieved that I looked pretty decent in those clothes.

"Unnie. Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked which made Manager-unnie flustered.

"Not yet. But it's my dream to have one since I was in college." She then started daydreaming.

"Unnie? Unnie??" I waved my hand infront of her face but she kept on smiling to herself.

I sighed and left to change.

-

"Yah. Are you ready?" Jimin asked. He was wearing a suit which was specifically tailored for him. I looked at my dress and sighed. I look like a cheap ass idol. I shook my head and forgot that Jimin was in front of me waiting for my answer. He leaned to me which made my head stop, and uttered softly. "No?"

"Aish. I wasn't answering your question." I pushed him backwards. He actually looks handsome in those.

"Yah. When will you dye your hair back to black?" I squinted my eyes at him.

"Why?" He asked while arranging his watch.

"Oh nothing. My stylist'll dye my hair darker for the Fancy promotions." I answered, pretending like I was just casually telling him.

"Ahh~ geurae." He smirked at me and looked back at his wristwatch.

"So when?!" I raised my voice slightly.

"Yah! Why're you screaming?" He did the same.

"Just answer the question." I pretended to seem disinterested again.

"Before our stadium tour in...I forgot." He gave me an innocent eye smile.

I simply nodded and walked to the hallways and headed for the girl's restroom.

-
I washed my hands after doing my thing and walked outside. When I reached the entrance of the restroom I saw a humming Jimin leaning beside the door. I almost jumped at him in surprise.

"YAH!" I shouted in flusteration.

"WHY?" He shouted back.

"WHY THE HECK ARE YOU STANDING BY THE GIRL'S BATHROOM?!" I shook my head as I spoke each word with clarity.

"BECAUSE I WAS WAITING FOR YOU!"

"Hm?" I hummed.

"Aish. Did you need to scream?!" He shouted at me before scratching his head and stomped his way to the waiting room.

"Yah!" I called for him as I ran after him.

I grabbed his collar and turned him around.

"Why?" He asked, avoiding eye contact with me. I tried to find myself in his eyes but he kept on looking at other things. I gave him a chuckle and released his collar from my hand.

"Let's go together." I smiled innocently and skipped to the waiting room.

-

"Park Jimin-ssi and Jeongyeon-nim, please be on stand by." The young director ordered and winked at me.

I shrugged it off and looked at Jimin who was glaring at some air.

"Why'd he call you Jeongyeon-nim and me with 'ssi'?" He suddenly turned to face me.

"Mwolla." I replied and went to the backstage.

-
"Ne. We are dating." We smiled and held hands just like what JYP and Bang-pd told us. The room was filled with the blinding flashes of cameras and the clicking of laptops and cellphones as they typed the news away.

Then, JYP and Bang-PD clapped, followed by the audience of reporters in the conference hall.

Let's do this.

-
A/N : Sorry if I didn't update the past few days before guys... I lost motivation for a few and is also developing writer's block. Thank you also for voting...it helps motivate me to continue writing this story. And I really want to finish this book and not delete it mid way of publishing it like what happened to my other one.

And please don't be afraid to comment your thoughts...it'll really help motivate me more..Again thank you!