24 : Sleep tight.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
-
Chapter Twenty- Four

Jimin's POV

"Don't cross over." Jeongyeon ordered. She laid down with her back faced to me.

Well what was I supposed to do?

I can't help but imagine what happened for over 2 hours. I kept trying to move a bit since I was on the edge of falling from the bed. And I didn't want to wake Jeongyeon up.

I faced her back and simply admired her figure. Realizing that I was smiling by myself like an idiot, I snapped out of my thoughts and lifted my head up to peek at her face.

I saw her sleeping peacefully with an admirable smile.

"Jeongyeon-ahh. Can you help me?" I was dead surprised when I saw her nod gently. I peeked at her face again and released a sigh after seeing her still fast asleep. I dropped my head again. I heard her mumble something softly.

I smiled at her baby like sleep-talking and mustered all my courage.

"Jeongyeon-ahh. I like you." I whispered to her. What? Even though she's asleep I'm still nervous you know?

I was dumbfounded after I heard her mumble a reply. "I like you too."

A huge grin dropped on my mouth. She feels the same way?

"Good night. Sleep tight."

I turned around and smiled by myself for what seems like an eternal now that I think of it, as my eyes droopily closed by each second that passed.

"She likes me back." I smiled lastly before drifting off to sleep.

-
End of Chapter

A/N : I am so close to dropping the 'Yes or Yes' bomb guys!! Wait for it!