Epilogue

ATTICUS POV

When Avery died, everyone cries and mourns from the power radiating in Maria's heart. I pray the Werewolves wouldn't notice it so much, now that I had two succubus in my house too!

The weather was unexpected, heavy rains, dark clouds like black and darkness everywhere. A huge storm came! No weather forecast or astronauts and satellite didn't help! It was all Maria! She was in deep pain, her son died!

After Avery's death, Maria disappeared along with King Basile also Sigmund too. Queen Czarina thanked me for my efforts and paid me yet I denied her offer and answered.

"It was all right and I was being generous enough to feel happy, having a companion is not that bad."

Maybe I felt so lonely all these years I forgot what it's like to have a family. My mother and father has long away past and I didn't had any siblings.

When Queen Czarina left I proceeded to clean the rooms that needed cleaning and I first headed to Maria's room. Nothing change but everything seems out of place without the two of them.

I arranged the few things that were not in their original position though I cannot do to take everything out. It's like Maria didn't want me too so as Avery in my head as I believe but few of the things were gone like Avery's photos, toys or anything Avery plays with, even a pair of my shoelaces he used to tie with objects with.

Ending up leaving the room as it is and keeping it neat and clean until Maria comes back. I'm worried for her, she was like a daughter to me.

Going out to my Gallery I saw my unfinished portrait of her and Avery, it was still a sketch and a few tones of flesh were place but it was far from finish.

Avery's mess... All were intact. The house was too quiet, so silent... I guess I must have take accustomed to the noise either Avery crying or giggling while his mother singing or spoiling him.

Avery's finger paints on the walls were not removed, I see them as a piece of art meant to be valued and remembered as the cheerful Prince who did everything to make my patience and mercy like a saint!

I finished cleaning the house and felt empty and lonely. Maybe it is time I should go and look for a wife.

Opening up my laptop I saw a yellow sticky note saying: "Salamat og amping. " I didn't understand the word so I had to Google it out knowing Maria.

"Thank you and take care. " I spoke softly and smiled. Then later when to my room to see a brief case with cash on it and as I know it another sticky note.

"I know you'll reject Czarina's offer but I got this in case and don't worry it's all from my investment......Atticus when I come back..Can I buy your house? - Love Maria..."

I sighed and Shook my head then laugh softly. Owning more houses is not something I had in mind but if Maria wants the house then I don't mind, she probably values the place more than me. This place was the one who sheltered and where Avery was raised and loved by all her heart. I could always buy a new house but I don't know when Maria will be coming back either so I won't be shopping houses yet.

Going back at the gallery hoping to finish my promise of a portrait  this late evening I was disturbed by a phone call

Going back at the gallery hoping to finish my promise of a portrait this late evening I was disturbed by a phone call.

"Hello Brendon? " I answered. Brendon was a friend of mine because of his adopted sister Laylana Rose Walter who was married to Alpha Charles Peter Anderson both are Lycans but Laylana wasn't since she was human.

"Hey Atticus, I hope you wouldn't mind but can you pick up my niece Laylana from her prom night. I think something got wrong. " ohhhh he wants me to give his niece a ride? I don't mind and I hope she's sweet as Laylana being named after her mother.

"Anything to not make your brother-in-law bite my head off! " Atticus chuckled.

Let a new chapter begin...

There it is the Epilogue...

Now let's make book two!

Make sure to read, vote and comment my lovely readers and I hope you enjoy this story as I have did too.

The next cover is the pic above and entitled:

"Singing with the Queen"
The Vampire Collection No. 2

I'll just put in here too in case the pic above can't be seen.

(First and Old Cover)

(New, current and Third Cover for second book)

See you😍😍😘😍😆😆😄😀

By the way the poem "Child of Mine (which is Maria's song to Avery) and Young Blood (which was Maria and Damian's song) are all original and mine. So you can't Google that lol. Also my Book Covers are all made by me and the beautiful app PicsArt and PicSee+.

 Also my Book Covers are all made by me and the beautiful app PicsArt and PicSee+

Howling with the Prince,
The Vampire Waltz Collection No. 3

Book 3 of the Series