Chapter 20

After that incident. She never almost talk to anyone but Sigmund.

Does the ring mean nothing?

Did her crown was just a play?

Was his mark at her neck a lie?

Was his love a game? 

She asked herself over and over again with no question answered. Only Damian can ever answer that.

"Miss D? "

"Yes? " she ignored as she lay in bed while scratching Sigmund's small back.

"It's time for your tutor. "

"Okay. "

"Miss D? "

"Yes? "

"You're blue. "

"I know. "

She only spoke small minimal words right now ever since Damian blew it off.

After her tutor or her torture tutor for the past 36 hours. She went to Czarina's room. When Czarina opens her door she saw Maria's face covered and streaming blood tears came rushing in her eyes. Czarina immediately carried her inside like a small child since Maria was very little.

It was like comforting her daughter. Maria was trembling and shaking in fear as she told everything to Czarina what happen for the past four days.

Czarina didn't really knew about the beloved part since most are rumors or facts that circled around the palace but when it came to the lovers it was true.

Maria beg her to help her escape, a plan to protect her unborn child. They later found out when Rieka was ordered to bring back a pregnancy tests and it came positive. Czarina was definitely sure Maria was pregnant the days before she met her. The scent, the small and faint heartbeat also her hunger of blood was like how much a pregnant vampire needs to consume.

Her proof was that Maria doesn't like her scent anymore when Maria adore her scent and Rieka's blood smell like old clothes to Maria's nose right now.

It was hard keeping this a secret especially to Damian. She didn't even knew what really happen to the previous beloved, Basile wouldn't even tell her.

So Czarina gave Maria a special vial of potion that should be mixed with her perfume like her scent removing the scent of a child growing in her.

Only the three girls knew about Maria's pregnancy and they need a plan to save the child.

The three of them slept in Czarina's room where Maria felt safer. When morning came they got heads on with their plan.

Maria dressed and controlled herself not to shake nor cry anymore and was bringing Rieka with her.

She dressed in her dark navy blue dress with a gray front at her chest that matches her gray hat and stockings too.