Ch. 47 Gender Reveal

Rachel POV
I am officially 16 weeks pregnant. This whole pregnancy is so surreal to me. The babies have been kicking and they are still healthy.
Today is a very special day. We find out what our babies' gender. Harper knows what they are and she took charge and planned out the gender reveal party. Everyone is wearing two colors of what they think the babies are. But Danny and I are wearing white instead.
We are just about to start finding out what we are having. I'm a little nervous, but so ready to find out.

Harper: Okay guys!! It's time to find out the gender!! Everyone gather around.

Everyone gathers around and Danny and I go to the front. Harper and Jacob gave us confetti cannons with the colors with blue or pink inside.

Jacob: Okay. We are gonna count down from 10.
Everyone: 10......9......8......7.....6......5.......4......3........2......1!!!!!

We are having................

A BOY AND A GIRL!!!!!!!!

We all screamed with excitement

We all screamed with excitement. Danny and I hugged. I had tears coming down my face.

Rachel: We are having one of each.
Danny: I know. We are having a son and a daughter.

This is an amazing feeling. I thought it was gonna be two of one of genes. But it's one of both.
Afterwards, we did a game of "Who is most likely to".

Harper: First question, who is most likely to throw up from changing the babies dipper?

I raise up Danny's shoe and he raises both of our shoes. Everyone laughs.

Rachel: I will not.
Danny: Babe, I know you will.
Harper: Next question, who is most likely to be up all night with the babies?

We both raised up my shoes. 

Rachel: Mom instincts y'all.
Harper: Who is most likely to forget to pick up the babies from daycare/school?

Uh...me. Or both of us. I raised both shoes. Danny raises his shoe.

Rachel: What?
Danny: Babe, shit is gonna happen once we have these twins that will cause us to forget a lot.
Harper: Hahaha. Who is most likely to have the grandparents that will spoil the babies?

We raise both shoes.

Rachel: Mama Mel and Papa C will give them too much sweets. Gloria and Walter will buy them half of Los Angles.

Everyone laughs so hard. But I know for a fact that will happen.

Harper: Who is most likely to be the cool parent?

I swear me. I raise my shoe. Danny raises his shoe.

Rachel: No way.
Danny: What?
Rachel: I'm gonna be the cool mom.
Danny: When they get older will ask them.

Harper asked us some more questions. The gender reveal was so much fun. It's so hard to believe that we are having a boy and a girl. This is so exciting.