Ch. 39 Attention Brings Drama

Rachel POV
As soon as Danny and I are about to leave for lunch, we run into Vanessa in the parking lot.

Vanessa: Well, what do we have here? Danny and uh...uh.
Rachel: My name is Rachel. Remember the name sweetie.
Vanessa: Oh yeah Rachel.
Danny: What do you want Vanessa?
Vanessa: Oh I was here just getting some lunch.

I know she's not coming for lunch.

Danny POV
Vanessa walks up closer to me. Does this woman realize that I'm getting married?

Danny: What are you doing?! Stop.

I push her away from me.

Rachel POV
This woman is crazy. I step in front of Danny to confront her.

Rachel: You listen to me, Vanessa. Don't think that your little "ways" is gonna work. You are a spoiled unprivileged little brat. And they way you treated Danny proves that you. Danny and I are getting married. He loves me and I love him. So why don't you back off because if you don't I will make sure that it'll be the last time you'll ever do.

Danny POV
I felt so proud of Rachel. The way this woman stood up for me makes me love her even more and want to marry her.

Vanessa: Hahaha. Do you think that your little threat is gonna do anything to me?
Danny: What?
Vanessa: I know about your little secret.

Rachel POV
I'm so confused. What is she talking about?

Rachel: What secret?
Vanessa: Oh I know about your parents that died when you were in high school, your ex boyfriend that raped you that is in prison now, and that you lost your baby. I have all of that information and I can release it to the whole world.

Danny and I are got off with. Well more like me. How did she find that?

Danny: What the hell? Where did you find that?
Vanessa: I have my ways.
Rachel: Why you little bi—
Vanessa: I wouldn't if I were you. So I suggest you two watch your backs. One foul move I will tell the press about all of it.

I want to punch her so bad, but Danny held me back.

Danny: Baby, she's not worth it. Let's go home.

Danny and I get in the car. I felt so angry that she found that information. We had all of that information locked away so that no one can see them.

Rachel: Baby, what are we gonna do?
Danny: I'm thinking babe.
Rachel: She found out about my dead parents, my ex raping me, and about us loosing our baby!! Why?

Danny takes my hand. For some reason when he does that I calm down so fast.

Danny: Baby, relax. I have information about her that she doesn't even know that I know. Not even my dad knows about.
Rachel: What does your dad have to do with it?
Danny: Her dad and my dad are close friends.
Rachel: Oh no.
Danny: But I didn't have to be in a relationship with her for their friendship. Plus, they agreed to do business together when the first started. She thought that being with me was part of the plan, but it wasn't.
Rachel: So what information do you have against her?
Danny: Something pretty interesting that could potentially make her dad no longer be apart of their business anymore and away from us.
Rachel: Can you tell me?
Danny: I'll tell you, but promise me you won't tell anyone.
Rachel: Promise.
Danny: Open my phone and go through the notepad file called important.

I take his phone and open it. I go to notepad to the file and I see the information. As I'm reading it, I'm so lost for words.

Rachel: OMG!!! She did that.
Danny: Yep. So what she has against you isn't gonna affect us as bad as she thinks because this what I have won't go to the public. Just her dad. If I did make it go public that will hurt his business.
Rachel: Hmmm. Smart.
Danny: Plus, you have your project.
Rachel: That's right.

So my project that I have is talking about me loosing my parents, being raped, and loosing my baby. I know that there are other people who are going through the same things that I went through and I want to tell me my story and how I was able to be where I'm at today. And give them hope and what to do.

Danny: By the way, how is that coming along?
Rachel: It's coming along amazing. It's gonna be announced very soon.
Danny: I'm proud of you.
Rachel: Thanks babe.

I smile and him and that's what he likes to see.

Danny: I love seeing you smile.

Danny and I get home. And we began to work on a bunch of things. Our wedding, my project, and deciding if we want to build or buy a house.
It's so many things going on. It becomes a bit overwhelming that we stop for a moment and we go for a walk around the neighborhood and it calms us down. Especially me. I just hope and pray that all of this will go well.