Ch. 40 Say Yes To The Dress

Rachel POV
So far, we haven't seen Vanessa for a good while now. But I know she's out there plotting.
But I'm trying not to let that bother me. Today is very exciting. Mama Mel, Harper, Bethanie, and I are flying to New York to find my wedding dress. Claire was able to help me get an appointment at Kleinfeld Bridal Shop. Home of Say Yes To The Dress. I'm excited about going and it's my first time going to New York. Thankfully Bethanie knows her way around. We are gonna be there for 3 days.
Danny took me to the airport early this morning because the flight leaves at 7:00 am. This is our first time away from each other. Minus when I was in the hospital. We promise to call/FaceTime each other. I'm gonna miss him a lot.
After a long 6 hour flight, we are in New York. We get our bags and we had a ride already there waiting for us. After that, we went to the hotel where we are staying at. I called Danny and told him we made it. He was so happy and he misses me.
We ordered some food from the hotel to have sent to our room.

Bethanie: So you up for a bachelorette party?
Rachel: What?
Bethanie: A bachelorette party? Are you up for one?
Rachel: You know what my answer is gonna be.
Harper: Come on Rachel. It'll be fun.

The thing is I'm not 100% comfortable with wanting a bachelorette party because I know for a fact the girls will get a stripper.

Rachel: Plus, you guys are saying in this in front of Mama Mel—
Mama Mel: I don't mind.
Rachel: Wait, what?
Mama Mel: I don't mind. Have fun sweetie.
Bethanie: Come on, please.

Bethanie and Harper are giving me puppy eyes and I hate that.

Rachel: Ugh!! Fine. But no strippers.
Harper and Bethanie: Yay!!!
Rachel: You guys are weird.

We all laughed. After dinner, we all took our baths and went to bed.
The next morning we got up. I'm excited to go shopping for my wedding dress. I know exactly what type of dress I like and I know that I'm gonna get the help I need.
We leave our hotel and our ride took us to Kleinfeld Bridal Shop. It took us about 20 minutes because of traffic, but it wasn't as bad. We arrive and I get super excited.
We go inside and Claire and another woman was at the front desk.

Rachel: Hi Claire.
Claire: Rachel, hi.

She comes and hugs me. It feels like it's been forever since I've seen her.

Rachel: How are you?
Claire: I'm amazing. I'm so excited that you are here to look for your dress.
Rachel: Me too. I have my Mama Mel, my sister-in-law Harper, and you remember Bethanie.
Claire: Hi guys.
Harper: Hi Claire.
Claire: So you are just in time for your appointment. I'll be with you the entire time. Plus, Randy said he wants to help as well.
Rachel: Really?
Claire: Yeah. He is in love with you and Danny's love story and he was so thrilled that you wanted to find your dress here.
Rachel: Awesome. Where is he?
Randy: Here I am.

Randy comes out and I'm so excited to meet him.

Randy: And you must be the bride to be, Rachel.
Rachel: That's me. It's so nice to meet you.
Randy: It's a pleasure to meet you. Tell me who you have with you.
Rachel: I have my amazing Mama Mel, my sister-in-law Harper, and my best friend Bethanie.
Randy: It's nice to meet you lovely ladies.
Harper: You too.
Randy: Now tell me what type of dress are you looking for?
Rachel: I'm looking for a dress that matches with the theme of our wedding. Which is a glam beach type wedding with a beautiful flowers and the glitz and glam involved.
Randy: Where is it gonna be?
Rachel: In LA.
Randy: Perfect. Well, Claire is gonna take you to the dressing room and I'm gonna go look for you the dress of your dreams.
Rachel: Great.
Randy: You ladies can come with me and have a seat. And we'll be with you with dress #1.

So I follow Claire to the dressing room and a few minutes later Randy comes in with 3 beautiful dresses. I'm getting super excited about this.

Randy: Here's what we are gonna do, you are gonna try on the dress you like, really like, and love. So which one do you like?
Rachel: I like the one in the middle. That's really pretty.
Randy: Alright. Claire will help you put on the dress.

So I try on the dress and it's pretty. I show it to Mama Mel, Bethanie, and Harper. They think the same thing. But I know that this isn't the dress for my wedding day.
The goal is to get me and hopefully everyone to cry when I know that I found my dress.
I try on the second dress and it's really pretty with detail. Didn't make me cry.
The very last dress is so gorgeous. When I saw it I knew that I wanted to try it on. I put it on and it's so amazing. I go out with the dress on.

Randy: Now this is the one she said she loves.
Mama Mel: It is beautiful. I will say that.
Randy: I think we have one more touch for this.

Randy comes with the veil for the dress and puts it on me. I look at myself in the mirror and I'm stoked. I couldn't help but cry. Tears came down my face. They were happy tears.

Randy: Awww.
Bethanie: What is it?
Randy: She's crying. Oh and I see mama crying too.
Harper: I'm definitely gonna tear up myself.
Rachel: Haha. This dress is so beautiful. Words can't say how much I love it.

Looking at myself, I feel like a bride. The dress is beyond beautiful. Think I found my dress.

Randy: Rachel....
Randy and Claire: Are you saying yes to the dress?
Rachel: I'm saying yes to the dress!!!

We all cheer. I'm so happy I found my dress.

Bethanie: Danny is gonna loose his shit when he sees you in this dress.

We all laughed. I change back into my regular clothes and I pay for my dress. Randy told me that the dress will be delivered special to me a month before the wedding.
I'm so excited. Everything for the wedding is coming together so well. I can't wait to get married now.