Ch. 43 The Feels

Rachel POV
It feels like I blinked and it's the day before the wedding. I can't believe that the day is almost here. Our wedding planner did an amazing job helping us put this together and it's so surreal.
After our rehearsal for the ceremony, I went to the hotel room with my girls and Danny went to his with the guys. And as I'm with my girls they did what I said not to do. They got a stripper. I was so mad at Bethanie, but after a while I caved in because I know for a fact Danny can do way better than this guy and plus I'm suppose to have fun.
The next morning, I wake up and it's official our wedding day. So many emotions are going through my body. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Claire, Mia, and Lily are here as well to help us get dressed. Claire has all of our dresses ready. Mia and Lily are doing our hair and makeup.
Harper is my Maid of Honor. Bethanie, Olivia, and Hailey are my bridesmaids.
Brad is Danny's best man. Jacob, Johnathan, and Kevin is his groomsmen.
I know we have a small wedding party, but they mean a lot to us. And we invited 100 guests to the wedding.
Any way, our hair and make up is done. As I'm getting the finishing touches done, everyone has something to give me.

Mama Mel: Rachel, I have something for you that I have saved for you for your big day and it was from your mom. She told me if there was ever a time if she passes away before you get married, she told me to give this to you.

I'm trying not to cry as Mama Mel gives me the box. I open it up and it's a beautiful diamond bracelet.

Rachel: Oh Mama Mel

Rachel: Oh Mama Mel. I remember this. This is the same bracket mama wore when she got married to dad. And I remember that she told me that this bracelet has been in the family for years and whoever gets married wears this on her wedding day. Thank you.
Mama Mel: You're welcome sweetie. That is your something old.

Harper is letting me borrow her earrings from when she got married.

Olivia got me a blue pin that her brother made for me

For the something new is my wedding dress

For the something new is my wedding dress. So I'm all set.
Hailey handed me a gift box that's from Danny. I know that I'm gonna cry. I read the letter that he left me.

Rachel: Dear Rachel,
I can't believe that this day is finally here. We came into each other's lives over a year ago with little ambition that we would be here today. I love you so much. I love everything about you. Your smile, your laugh, your eyes, your personality. Everything. I can't wait to see what this next phase in life will bring. I can't wait to wake up next to you every morning to see your beautiful face. I can't wait to see you. I already miss you.

Love, 
Danny.

I wipe the tears from my eyes because that is by far the sweetest thing he has ever said to me.

Rachel: OMG, what are his vows gonna be?!

The girls and I laugh. I open the small box and it's a pair of beautiful earrings.
Afterwards, we all go put on our dresses. Claire is helping me put mine on.
Soon as I was done, I walk out and the girls are floored.

Hailey: You look so beautiful

Olivia: Danny is gonna cry like a baby when he sees you.
Rachel: Hahaha. Thanks guys. You guys look beautiful too.
Bethanie: Thanks girl.

Our wedding planner comes in the room to check on us

Gayle: Oh you look gorgeous.
Rachel: Thank you.
Gayle: All the guest are here and are seated. So it's almost show time. Your Papa C is outside the room.
Rachel: Let him come in.

He comes in and soon as he sees me he starts to crying and he hugs me.

Papa C: Look at you. You look amazing.
Rachel: Thanks.
Papa C: I know your mom and dad are looking down smiling at you.
Rachel: Yeah. Thanks for everything.
Papa C: You had it in you and I know Danny will take good care of you.

We hug again and wipe tears again.

Gayle: Okay, Rachel are you ready to get married?
Rachel: Yes!!

Everyone cheers and we all began to head out for the ceremony. Oh man I can't believe that I'm getting married.