Ch. 20 Watch Your Back

Rachel POV
After Danny and I met each other's family, everything has been smooth.
Bethanie told me she and Hailey talked and they are planning to work together modeling for Valentino and with Hailey's salon. Plus, Bethanie has moved out and has found her an apartment. I can't lie, I miss having her around, but I do get to see her though.
Sometimes Danny and I go on double dates with Jacob and Harper. And it's always amazing.
Today, I'm going to see Danny at his house. I'm actually excited because I get to his house for the first time. But I told him I had to make a stop at the mall to get something. So I'm in the mall minding my own business. I'm just getting so clothes and more makeup. After I got what I needed, I felt a bit hungry. So I made a pit stop at Starbucks. I ordered something for me and Danny. As I was waiting for my order, Eric came up to me and I didn't feel like being bothered.

Rachel: What do you want?
Eric: I can't check on my girl?
Rachel: First of all, I'm not your girl. So back the fuck off.
Eric: Rachel, please here me out.
Rachel: No!!

He comes closer to me and I'm already pissed.

Eric: Rachel, baby. I'm sorry for what I did to you. Please forgive me.

He tires to lean and kiss me. And I slap him. I didn't care if people where looking at us. This man needs to know to leave me alone.

Rachel: No!! Don't you know how to take no for an answer!! Leave me the fuck alone. I have a boyfriend that I love. Why can't you understand that? So get lost.

I see security come up to us.

Security: Is there a problem here?
Rachel: Yes. This jerk keep bothering me and he won't leave me alone.
Security: Alright, come on buddy.

The security guard takes Eric by his arm.

Eric: What?
Security: You are being escorted out.
Eric: No!! Hell no!! Let me go!!

He struggles to get away from security, but he can't. I felt relieved a bit.

Eric: This is not over Rachel!! I suggest you watch your back!!

Now I felt scared a bit. But I had to maintain my cool. So I got my order from Starbucks. I drive to Danny's house. I know he's gonna be pissed when he hears what happened, but I know I'll be safe when I'm with him.
Thankfully he didn't he live far from the mall. After a 10 minute drive, I made it his house. His house is amazing.

I get out of the car and knock on the door

Danny: Hi, baby.
Rachel: Hi, babe.

We give each other a quick kiss and I come in his house.

Rachel: Your place is amazing babe.
Danny: Thanks sweetheart.
Rachel: Oh I bought us Starbucks.
Danny: Thanks sweetie, but you didn't have to do that.
Rachel: I wanted to.

We sat down in his kitchen.

Danny POV
As we are hanging out in the kitchen I noticed that Rachel is a bit tense.

Danny: Rach, are you okay? You seem a bit tense.
Rachel: Ugh. You won't believe me if I told you.
Danny: Come on babe tell me.

I tell him everything about what happened at the mall.

Danny: He what?!
Rachel: I know. He's pissing me off and now I'm scared.
Danny: Why?
Rachel: He told me to watch my back. So I know for a fact he's gonna do something to get me.

I grab Rachel and just hug her.

Danny: It's gonna be fine. I promise. I'll be here.
Rachel: What am I gonna do Danny? The man already knows where I live. 

I had to think for a minute what can we do. And so far I only have one option in mind.

Danny: Move in with me.
Rachel: What?
Danny: Move in with me.
Rachel: But baby—
Danny: Come on. One you'll be safe with me because this is a gated area and he can't get in. Plus, I love you so much that I would love to wake up next you every morning and serve you breakfast in bed.

Rachel POV
That doesn't sound too bad. But how can this actually work.

Rachel: Will it work? Like how? When could I move in? And are we moving too fast?
Danny: Haha. It will work. My house isn't far from the university. It's like 30 minutes away.
Rachel: That is convenient versus me driving an hour from my house.
Danny: See. And I don't feel like we are moving too fast. I love you more than anything.

He kisses me passionately.

Danny: As for moving in, you can move in if you want after our trip.
Rachel: What trip?

He hands me an envelope to me. I open it and it's two tickets to a Pentatonix concert with VIP passes in Mountain View, California and a picture of our hotel room of where we will be staying.

Rachel: Are you serious?
Danny: Yep. You told me that you wanted to go so I called one of my good friends to hook us up.

I squeal with excitement.

Rachel: OMG!! I'm gonna go see Pentatonix!!

Danny picks me up and spin me around.

Rachel: When do we go see them?
Danny: This weekend.
Rachel: OMG!! I'm so glad I went shopping today.

I just realized that it wouldn't be a bad idea to move in with Danny.

Rachel: You know what. I would love to move in with you.
Danny: Really?
Rachel: Yeah. I love you more.

He kisses me again.

Rachel: Can we move my stuff in this week before we go on our trip?
Danny: Sure.
Rachel: Imma get Jacob and Harper to help me.
Danny: Good deal.

I'm so excited. Not only am I gonna meet Pentatonix, but I'm gonna move in with my amazing boyfriend. I can't wait for everything to start.