Ch. 7 Out Of Comfort Zone

Rachel POV
I wake up at about 9:00 am. And I knew today is the day that I hangout with Danny.
How do I feel about it?
So many mix emotions. I mean it's not a date. Right?
Ugh. Whatever.
I take a shower and put on my outfit for today. I decided to wear something casual and comfortable.

I do simple makeup and I put my hair in a high ponytail

I do simple makeup and I put my hair in a high ponytail. I felt so cute that I had to take a picture of myself.
Then, I go to my kitchen and make me some breakfast with some orange juice.

Once I finished, I washed dishes

Once I finished, I washed dishes. And I got a Yeti bottle and put some ice water in it. Then, I hear my doorbell ring.

Rachel: That must be him.

I go to the mirror and check myself. And I think to myself I really crazy.
I open the door and it is Danny. He looks so cute.

Rachel: Hey.
Danny: Hi. You look great.

I began to blush.

Rachel: Thanks. So do you.
Danny: So....are you ready?
Rachel: Yes.
Danny: Okay. Let's go.

So we go to Danny's car. He opens the door for me to get in.
So okay. He's a gentleman. Nice. But this is not a date.

Danny: Where do you want to go first?
Rachel: Lets go to the indoor skydiving place.
Danny: Okay. Would you like to listen to some music?
Rachel: Sure. I don't mind.

As we are driving, he plays so music. And what he is playing is Pentatonix's new album "Pentatonix Presents Top Pop Vol. 1".

Rachel: OMG!! I love Pentatonix.
Danny: Really?

I love Pentatonix. They are my favorite band ever. I've listened to them since they were on the Sing-Off. I listen to them so much. And they are such kind and caring people. Sometimes they respond to my tweets.

(Note from author: be on the lookout for Pentatonix to appear in this story.)

Rachel: Yes. They are amazing. I've always wanted to meet them and go to their concert.
Danny: Maybe I can take you to their concert during the summer.