Ch. 23 Moving In

(Warning: Mature Content)
Rachel POV
We made to my new home. Jacob and Harper brought in my things at the house.

Jacob: Are you okay Rach?
Rachel: I'll be fine.
Harper: Are you sure?
Rachel: Yeah.
Jacob: Okay. Danny take good care of her.
Danny: I will.
Jacob: See you guys later.
Rachel: Okay.

I hug them and they leave. It's just Danny and I.

Danny POV
It's just Rachel and I. She seems to still be down. Which is understandable.

Danny: So what do you want to do?
Rachel: Can we stay in for tonight?
Danny: Yeah. I'll order us some food and we can watch a movie.
Rachel: Thanks babe.
Danny: You're welcome. What would you like to eat?
Rachel: Can we have pizza?
Danny: Sure. I'll order it and you can pick out a movie.
Rachel: Okay. But let me take a shower first and I'll pick.
Danny: Okay. The bathroom is upstairs in the master bedroom which is the very last room down the hall.
Rachel: Okay.

Rachel POV
I go upstairs and take a shower. It was very relaxing because of what happened today I needed this.
After a good 20 minutes, I got out of the shower and put on something very comfortable and my hair in a high ponytail. I go downstairs to the living room at the DVD rack to find us something to watch.
Then, Danny comes in.

Danny: The pizza will be here soon.
Rachel: Okay.
Danny: You find anything?
Rachel: Still looking. Do you have Netflix?
Danny: Yep.

He turns the TV on and logins into his Netflix and he hands me the remote.

Danny: Knock yourself out.
Rachel: Haha. Thanks.
Danny: There's that smile I love.

He kisses my forehead. This man is so sweet and I love him so much for that.

Danny: Imma go upstairs and take a shower as well and I'll be back.
Rachel: Okay babe.

He goes upstairs while I find us something to watch.
For some reason, I wasn't in the mood for a movie. I wanted to watch a TV show. So I look up something funny to watch. I need a laugh. I eventually find something and Danny comes downstairs....and this man. Oh my goodness. He's so hot in his muscle shirt and shorts.

Danny: Like what you see?
Rachel: Maybe.

He comes and kisses me. Then we hear the doorbell ring.

Danny: That must be the pizza. I'll get it.
Rachel: I'll go get us some napkins and something to drink.
Danny: Okay.

I go to the kitchen and get the napkins and some wine. I bring it back to the living room and Danny is already waiting for me.

Danny: Wine?
Rachel: I guess I thought it would be a way to celebrate me living with you now.
Danny: Makes since, but what would I have had planned would have been totally different.

I sit everything down on the coffee table and I sit down next to him.

Rachel: Like what?
Danny: I would take you to dinner, bring you back here with the place decorated with rose petals and candles everywhere, and then give you the special treatment.
Rachel: Ooooo. That would've been nice, but when I'm with you is always special to me.
Danny: Aw. I love you.
Rachel: I love you.

He leans in and kisses me. Then, we turn on the TV show which was "Baby Daddy". We ate the pizza and everything. While we are watching the show, Danny begins to kiss my neck.

Rachel: Ahhh...baby. What are you doing?
Danny: Just kissing your neck.

Then, I feel his hand touch all over me. I let out soft moans.

Rachel: Why don't we clean this up and finish this upstairs?
Danny: Okay.

We turn the TV off and we clean up and take everything to the kitchen. When we finished, Danny picks me up and carries me bridal style to the bedroom.
Soon as we get there, he sits on the bed with me on his lap and kisses me passionately. He kisses my neck and I let out soft moans.

Rachel: Baby, let me please you.
Danny: Okay.

This should be interesting.
I pull off his shirt and I push him on the bed with him on his back and I get on top of him and kiss him. I began to grind on him a bit too.

Danny: Ahh. Oh baby.
Rachel: You getting hard?
Danny: Yeah.

I keep going a bit more and I can feel him getting hard.
I get on my knees and pull off his shorts and underwear. I began to suck him. And he moans as I do. I keep going to see how much he can take.

Danny: Ahhhh. I think I'm gonna cum.

I take it out of my mouth and rub it up and down for him to cum and he does.

Danny: Damn babe.
Rachel: Hehehe.
Danny: Take your clothes off.

I take my clothes off slowly and it's driving him crazy.

Danny: Baby, why you doing this to me?
Rachel: I want to see how much you can take.
Danny: Damn.

Once I have my shirt and shorts off I kiss him passionately. Then, I take off my bra and underwear. I go to him and kiss him. He puts his hand on my butt and squeeze it while my hands go through his hair.

Rachel: Do you have protection?
Danny: Yep.

He gets the condom and puts it over himself.

Rachel: Lay down.

He lays down on the bed. I get on top of him and I slide myself into him. And I began to ride on him.

Rachel: You like that?
Danny: Oh yeah.

We both moan. And Danny takes back control and he spreads my legs and he goes down there and eats me. I moan as he does that.

Rachel: Ahhh baby. Make me cum.
Danny: You wanna cum?
Rachel: Yeah.

He takes his finger and puts it inside me and goes super fast. Then, he hits my g-spot and I can almost feel it.

Rachel: Don't stop!! I'm almost there.

He goes even more faster and I feel everything clinch inside me and I cum.
Then he has me doggy style. He puts himself inside me and he thrusts hard and fast. It felt so good. This pleasure was far better than I expected.

Danny: Baby, I'm about to cum.
Rachel: Me too.

We both cum and when we finished we laid next to each other catching our breaths. I turn and look at him.

Rachel: OMG.
Danny: I know baby.
Rachel: I love you.
Danny: I love you too.

I fall asleep him his arm.

Danny POV
Rachel falls asleep in my arms and she looks so beautiful. I kiss her forehead.

Danny: Welcome to your new home baby.

I whisper to her. I kiss her shoulder and I fall asleep with my arms wrapped around her.