Ch. 21 Baecation

Rachel POV
I called Jacob and Harper asking them if they are willing to help me began to move some of my stuff to Danny's house. For the past two days it has been nothing but me just packing up for the weekend and moving my stuff into Danny's house.
Why am I even saying Danny's house? It's our house. Right?
Anyway, the weekend has arrived for Danny and I to go on our trip to Mountain View. I'm so excited. He told me it's gonna be about a six hour drive, but it's fine with me.
Around about 7:00 am, Danny came and picked me up for our trip.

Danny: Are you ready?
Rachel: I've been ready since you told me.

We both laughed. You have no idea how excited I am about this.

Danny: What about the rest of your stuff here?
Rachel: We can finish when we come back.
Danny: Okay then. Let's roll.

I lock the door to my house and Danny put my bags in his car and we drove off to Mountain View.
To be honest, the last time I ever went on a trip was my senior year of college. It was Spring Break and we went to San Diego.
After a long drive, we made it to Mountain View.
I'm so excited about this whole weekend. I can't wait to see Pentatonix in concert. We drove to our hotel and checked in. Then, we settled in our room and everything.

Danny POVAs we are settling in our room, my friend who hooked us up texted me to invite me and Rachel for dinner tonight

Danny POV
As we are settling in our room, my friend who hooked us up texted me to invite me and Rachel for dinner tonight.

Danny: Hey, babe. Would you like to have dinner tonight with my friend who hooked us up with the tickets? He invited us.
Rachel: Sure. I would love too. Let me shower real quick and get ready.
Danny: Okay. Take your time.

I texted my friend back saying that we are able to join him. I can't wait to see my dude. I haven't seen him in so long.

Rachel POV
I took a quick shower and did my hair and makeup. I got dressed and put one of the outfits I bought a couple of days ago.

Danny: You look amazing

Rachel: Thanks. So do you.

I love how Danny compliments me. I swear he makes me feel so whole inside.