Chapter 23- 4 Musketeers

After spending the day with the guys we all head home, or in my case to Jungkook's home.

Once we return it's already 3 am and we are shattered so we get ready for bed.

[...]

Intense comfort overwhelms me as I melt into the unforgivingly soft mattress.

"Babe," that's gonna take some getting use to, I am caught off guard by the sudden change in names, my heart races and I feel lighter, "Are you going to bed?"

I hum, suddenly nervous at the nickname.

As he proudly strolls into the room he clarifies, "Can I call you that? Now you're my girlfriend." Delight is present on his face as I agree.

He smoothly dives into the bed, as I sink further into the mattress. He encloses the space between our bodies and gets intensely close.

"Is this ok, baby?" The Whispers send a shiver down my spine, he's even more intimate than usual.

Shyly, I nod and hum as I move slightly away from my reflexes.

"Aww, baby. Don't worry you don't need to be all shy." He teases.

He arms tangles itself around my waist and pulls me into his toned chest, his head snuggles into the crook of my neck as he turns the light off.

"Goodnight, Jagi. I love you." The last 3 words surprise me, but I feel warm inside, and at this moment my life feels like it couldn't be better.

"I love you too, Jungkookie." I feel his breathing become heavier against my sensitive skin, soon I also doze off.

[...]

I touch up my make up and get changed into something more appropriate for the restaurant.

Me, Tae, Jungkook and Yoongi are all going out today.

[...]

"Y/n and the 3 Musketeers, reunite once again!" Tae exclaims excitedly.

"Yah! Why is is Y/N and the 3 Musketeers? Why is she so special?" Yoongi complains

Reluctantly, Tae changes it, already aware Yoongi won't back down any time soon, "Fine, we are THE 4 MUSKETEERS!"

"Tae,"

"Yea?"

"Shut up."

We all laugh at Yoongi and Tae's exchange.

Once we have all crammed our faces with as much of the scrumptious food as possible Tae suggests we play a game.

"Let's play a game!" Tae gets over-excited very quickly.

"What we're you thinking?"

"Ummm... How about never have I ever and if you have done it you need to put a finger down?"

"Alright."

Everyone complies, it doesn't sound too torturous.

Out of nowhere, Jimin materialises, "Hey you're just in time to play Tae's amazing game with us." Yoongi remarks sarcastically.

"Have you eaten?" Sometimes I could swear Jungkook was the older one.

"Yea, I ate with my parents. And what game?" Jimin's curiosity takes over.

"Never have I ever, and if you've done it you put a finger down."

"Ok, I'm down."

"Let's get outta here first."