Chapter 4 - Do I Trust You?

I wake up feeling shit, as usual..

Flashbacks of yesterday's events enter my darks and twisted mind.

OK, I feel a little less shit now.

There's no school today so I get up and put on some casual clothes and go out.

I go to my quiet place - by a canal but its quite a dodgy area.

I pull out my cigarettes and lighter and start smoking. I take a few drags before also getting out my alcohol. On the menu today : vodka.

I know its bad for me but I can't deal with life. It's too hard!

I pull out my phone whilst finishing off my fag.

Expecting to see no notifications I turn on my phone.

Jungkook : Hey want to hang out today with me Yoongi and Tae?

What! I can't do that... Right?

Ahhh what do I do?

Not knowing what to do I grab my black eight ball... I Know stupid right?! But it was in my bag that I brought with me to the canal so why not?

"Should I go with Jungkook and Taehyung and Yoongi?"

The ball replies with "I can't say"

Ughhhh!!! Why is this so useless??

I can't leave him hanging too long so I reply without thinking, without looking... Bad idea.

I look to my phone to see my answer
"yes..."

OMG! What did I just do!?

My phone buzzes, Jungkook again, "OK cool text me your address and I will come to pick you up. We are going to town by the way."

Is it too late to back out? Yepp.

I mate myself and my life.

I texted him my address, ran home and started to get ready.

[...]

Shit...I smell of smoke.

Ding Dong! The door bell rings. Shit shit shit!!!

I am not ready.

I open the door to see Jungkook at my door and Yoongi and Tae in the car.

"Ready?" the brown haired boy asks me.

I just give him an unsure look to which he just smiles at. We start waking towards the car with my two former bullies in = great idea.

"Hey Y/N, thanks for coming it means a lot" I smiled at Tae in reply. All I can say is I hope they mean what they say.

They all just talk on the way there. It's quite interesting to hear what these boys talk about.

We soon arrive in town and I let them lead the way of course.

"So where to first princess?" Why Yoongi, why? Surprisingly my reflex to that was to shuffle towards Jungkook slightly.

"Awww, its OK." Jungkook and the others were laughing, "Come on don't tease her though!"

We were all just laughing when all of a sudden Jungkook stopped and put his face towards mine.

He looked like he was smelling me. Shit.

"Y/N, why do you smell of smoke?"

Shit, what do I do?

"And alcohol"