Chapter 22- Dating?

Abruptly I sit up screaming, again. I must've done this about 4 times now and it's only about 8 am and I went to sleep around 5 am. My thoughts are interrupted by the rustling of blankets, someone stirring among the 7 boys in the same room as me.

"Y/n, are you alright?" I instantly recognise Jungkook's voice.

"Yeah I'm fine." I whisper.

He slowly rises from his slumber and joins me on the couch opposite to the one he was on before, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

Half asleep he wraps his arms around me and places his head on top of mine, "Fine, but I'm sleeping with you like this so I know you're safe."

My stomach twists again and those feelings return.

"By the way, I need to talk to you about something." He says, leaving me perplexed.

"What is it?" I interrogate.

"No, not now. Tomorrow. But I wanted you to know that I need to talk to you now otherwise I would back out when I'm awake." With that Jungkook falls asleep again, evident as his weight leaning on me just increased.

I don't know if it's because I feel safe or because Jungkook's here or both but I soon fall asleep again and don't wake up anymore.

[...]

I wake up and to my surprise all the boys are already awake.

"Hey sleepy head." I am greeted into the world by Hoseok's lovely voice, I will never understand how he can sound so bright and cheery first thing in the morning.

"Ayy finally awake are we?" Namjoon smiles at me.

Why can't I wake up to this every morning.

The joy soon turns sour as I turn my gaze to the others who quite obviously have hang overs.

"Hey y/n." Jin greets half sleepy half bouncy.

"Oooo, what happened here." I hear Tae intrigued by something, but when I look in his direction our eyes meet.

"Wait, what? Why are you looking at me?" Im sort of giggling from his adorable idiocy.

His reply is simply him wiggling his eyebrows at me.

After processing the meaning of his signal I realise Jungkook's arms are still tightly wrapped around me.

"Ohh, is he awake?" I ask trying to turn my head 180° to see if Jungkook is still sleeping.

Taehyung just chuckles at how stupid I look and answers, "Yes he's been awake for a while now."

I turn to face Jungkook who instantly drops his head onto my shoulder and pretends to be asleep.

"Hey, stop pretending, I know you're awake now."

He doesn't move so I poke his cheek but he starts creating snoring noises.

"Hmphhh," randomly an idea creeps into my head, "Jungkook look Jin made lamb skewers."

In excitement he lifts his head and glances around with his wide eyes in search of the tender meat. His face immediately drops as he realises how stupid it was that he believed me.

To make me feel sorry he pouts at me, his bottom lip protruding from underneath his top one. A pang of guilt zaps my body but I must resist.

I smile at him and promise, "Fine, I owe you a meal of lamb skewers."

His face lights up with delight letting me know I'm forgiven.

"Breakfast is ready." Jin calls everyone.