Chapter 20 - J-hope's Birthday

He smiles before releasing me.
"Come on we are going out with the boys - it's J-hope's Birthday."

Once again, a birthday without warning.

"Oh, ok." I reply, "Where are we going?"

He grabs the hair dryer, "I think we are just going to eat lunch then going back to his since we don't have school tomorrow."

I immediately, start getting ready.

[...]

As I put my coat on the echo of the door bell runs through the house. I don't stray far as Jungkook goes to open it. Taehyung is standing before us but I look into the background to be greeted by the 6 other boys leaning on their various vehicles.

"Hey guys let's go, we'll be late otherwise." Tae beams.

We set off and I travel with Jungkook. Luckily the restaurant isn't too far so we arrive rather promptly.

"Jung Hoseok." J-hope replies when the lady asks what name the booking is under. She smiles and escorts us to our table.

The dim booth perfectly fits all of us without it being too cramped. I feel myself sink into the luxurious seats as I relax.

My ears pick out the sound of Jungkook's voice from the hundreds of muffled voices in here, "Do you want me to order for you again?"

I nod, grateful he can do it for me because I don't know anything about this sort of thing.

[...]

We enjoy our meal and I eat a bit of it and talk mainly to Jungkook and Yoongi.

When we have paid we head for Hoseok's house. His house isn't as big as the others however it's still quite big. The design of it is more classic as well rather than modern. We make our way inside as the scent of pine wood enters my nostrils. It's a comforting, homely smell.

We settle down in his room with plenty of alcohol.

"We should play a game." Taehyung invites.

"Alright then, J-hope, it's your birthday, what do you want to play?"

He thought about it for a few seconds before looking up with a glint in his eye, "Truth Or Dare."

Oh shit, not this agai!

"Ok, who's going first?"

"I will" Namjoon leads, "Ok, Jin, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Strip to your boxers"

Wow, things are progressing a lot quicker this time...

Jin did as he was told carelessly.

"Ok, Y/n truth or dare?" He questions me and holds the white board out for me.

I take a second to inhale deeply, "I don't need it, thanks."

Jin drops the board from shock.

"Oh wow, it's great you feel you can trust us enough y/n. Thank you." Namjoon says as I smile in return.

My eye is caught by the proud feeling emitting from Jungkooks dazzling face.

"Truth."

"Would you kiss Jungkook again?"

...

Help. Oh no! Do I lie? I mean Do I want to kiss him again? I think I do... Oh no do I like Jeon Jungkook?

"Helloooo?" Tae nudges me.

"Oh s-sorry." Fuck, think of something Y/n, "umm, I guess not?" I sound like I am asking a question not answering one.