Chapter 21 - First Time

"Finally! How long did it take you guys." Namjoon retorts.

"What do you mean?" I question innocently.

"The amount of sexual tension between you two is unreal."

I feel myself blush so I casually try to look away.

Bringing the attention to my hot pink cheeks Jin shouts, "Awww, is Y/n embarrassed?"

The laughter drowns out my curses to Jin under my breath.

But they don't go amiss with Jungkook as usual, "Don't worry you look cute."

Although my heart leaps from the compliment it doesn't help my flushing cheeks. As the colour deepens Jungkook chuckles with the others.

Feeling deprived Jimin demands, "Ok, I'm taking away Jungkook's dare and writing one instead. You guys have two things left to do."

I gulp as Jungkook picks up the next dare, "Give y/n a hickey." Immediately Jungkook knows who wrote it as he curses, "Jimin!"

The culprit just snickers in the corner waiting eagerly.

"Are you ok with this?"

It's gonna happen at some point right? And if it does I'd rather it was Jungkook than anyone else. So..?

Hesitantly, I nod.

"Be brave Girl." Jin encourages.

I just giggle at the comment as Jungkook closes the gap between us.

He tilts my head to the side to gain more access and soon the heavenly feeling of his soft lips on my neck appears.

Similar to Jimin he's experienced but they have their differences, Jimin was rougher, Jungkook more lustful. The tingly sensation seems to glide from my neck all through my spine down to my legs as they become weak.

Luckily I'm not standing so that won't be an issue.

I squeal slightly as his teeth make contact with my skin tugging on it gently. He doesn't break away but his hand slides into mine and soothingly rubs my thumb signifying that it's ok.

It's weird, Jimin and Jungkook are both experienced and have their own ways of doing things but it feels more comfortable and... Right with Jungkook.

In the moment I forget about everyone except me and Jungkook. I don't understand how that cute lil bunny boy can transform into this sexy man.

I can feel the spot becoming sore but my mind gets distracted as his hands start wandering. They trail up my arm and down almost to my chest where they hover until he remembers that we have an audience and then he places his hands on my thigh. Dangerously close to *cough cough*.

He pulls away leaving my neck with an empty feeling and a very painful area.

Realising my fists have been clenched the whole time I open them again and I lift my hand to touch the sore part. My hand is caught by Jungkook's.

"Don't touch it baby, it will hurt ok." I nod and hum in reply.

"That was fucking sexy" I am snapped back to reality by the 6 boys behind me.

"Yeah really fucking hot." They look almost as if they are drooling over what just happened.

"Ooo nice. You left a good one Jungkook."
Yoongi says proud.

I don't understand what language they are speaking but I'll just leave them to it.

"Don't forget there's still one more dare." Hoseok reminds us, giving away he wrote it.