I never wanted to see his jerk face again! I threw the chair to him and he just smirked devilishly.

The chair turned to dust and I think I wanna pee in the moment but I can't not on the carpet.

"Uhhhhh I need to pee while I organize what I saw about. " I laughed nervously and he motion his hand to the bathroom which I knew. So if I upset him then I'll be dead like white dust hahhaa great. Thank God I'm not dead!

After doing my business I splash cool water in face and saying none of this is true.

I went outside and he was there, just sitting at the edge of the bed reading his newspaper.

I gulped down my fear and went near him. How bad can it be? It's all a dream I mean I always believe Vampires, mermaids especially but it's a dream! If I dream then I'll wake up from this nightmare!

"Can I go home? "

He looked at me in a blank expression.

"What? " he asked.

"Can I go home? I miss my family, my friends and I have school to go too. "

"No you can't. "

"Why? "

"Cause I'm having a test on Friday and I have no idea what day it is now! What day is it now? "

"I admired my wife studies and cares about lessons but no you're not going to school. Day no need to tell you." He bloody smirked.

DAMIAN'S POV

"Cause I need some accompany and you remind me of someone." I told her she's annoying me already.

"If I refused? " she asked curiously with wide eyes and a please let me go home now look.

"Then you would wanna be punish again? " I smirked and stood up kissing her cheek that sends her a tingle of excitement and fear. She is also my beloved though she doesn't know how much she needs me as I do.

"No I don't wanna be punish again. " she said sadly.

"Then behave. "I flipped the newspaper's page and tried to ignore her. Why does she have to be so young! But I have to take risks. Raising a wife isn't that hard no? I can't risk losing her too..

"But I'm bored and I wanna go home plus there's a test to determine my future for goddamn sake!"

"If you go home then I'll be lonely" I lied for I have a lot of wives and brides too but she doesn't have to know that. She's too innocent or pure to know that and if she knows then she would loathe me like the others but still I am lonely.

"Also your future is being with me as my wife period! " I growled.

"You have money, so that means you have a lot of friends and mistresses. " she said sarcastically.

"Yes but they're only for entertainment. "
She has a lot of nerve.

She widen her eyes and moved backwards from me hearing her thoughts about me maybe having or surely friends with benefits or thinking I'll give her away to be killed.

"Why can't I go home again? " this is annoying me for the past millennials of my eternity.

"Cause you're my beloved! " I was mad now, such childish questions.

"Why asked such childish questions? " I added and growled.

She playing with her fingers and constantly rubbed my fingers through a ring inherited I notice.

"I am a child what's your excuse. " she said blankly and walked away probably to the bathroom to cry since I'm in her bedroom but she can't command me neither I can to her now that I let her drink my blood and mated with her as my wife!