Perhaps I'll call her my dolly if she wears a white dress if I come to meet her but she really did.

She's new and fresh, instantly I like her already from her curiosity in the room. She doesn't wear heels I can see that, she's learning then young perhaps fourteen or fifteen I can't tell well but she's acts a bit older?

Hmmmmm a cute bride. She really looks familiar now... Could it be really her?

First she thought it was a dream and was playing around the room then realized she made a graved mistake to herself after trying to resist me. Has she finally come back to haunt me?

No one objects or opposes to me but I can say she has a bit of a dirty mind though hasn't been doing it. Just read about it from novels from what I could read her mind about.

She looked within my eyes and breathed in. Right there I knew she was my beloved another half of me yet human.

All beings has one and can depend on species and I got lucky again for centuries I found another beloved and I hope this one wouldn't try to kill me or would die in my arms.

She thinks I'm handsome and irresistible yet she quickly denied my offer. I smirked at that thought of what I did to her, teasing her and stripping her off her dress.

She just couldn't help it but be pleased by my touch unknowing we were bound together for eternity.

Though I have to punish her again for calling me a rapist. I never did anything to her, she merely asked what she wanted and I offered it to her. She doesn't know who's she's dealing with. Me the King of Vampires? I take no orders I make them!

Her blood is sweet but sweeter if she'll become a vampire though it may take some days from now.

She couldn't see me beside her since I wasn't showing myself to her and she's not yet a vampire so she couldn't but I think she feels me near her. They say there are some humans who could see the supernatural after relating to some or related to hunters but the blood wears off after generation and generation of breeding or some will be blessed to one.

She's all asleep now and even set the fire alarm. If the room burned down then she's dead! I can't have that! I put her back in bed but I have a naughty idea so strip off her clothes again and putting them in the laundry basket so she'll lose track of time or I just couldn't help it but wanna hear her cries or screams but her moanings are the best but the special part is when she yelled and cursed my name three times when we went nuts.

She doesn't know or remembering anything from that night but it was one of joyful evenings. The great part she has no idea but for me let's have a wink at that.

I kissed her forehead and tuck her in.

"Good Morning Mi amor... What a lovely word for a little dolly. "

MARIA'S POV

Great he was here again cause I can smell his thick cologne in the air and on my skin! Curse him may he burn in the sun!

Naked again I went to changed new clothes and I was surprised to know I wasn't hungry at all.

After changing I grabbed the chair again and wanted to break these bloody doors now.

"You know bunny, that isn't very nice to threatened your host's gifts for you"

A thick and deep voice spoke to me.

Nervous dilemmas and karma please kill me for I am so scared right now! But I have to be strong! So perhaps a little..?

What weapon do I have? Oh a chair alright then!