Chapter 22: Wasteland Warfare

As the sun is rising, at the Prime Kronos Facility, the operators are seen preparing the Zeus Cannon while Barnes gets his army prepared to watch the Zeus Cannon fire.

Barnes: Let's go, men! Pick it up! You don't want to miss the fireworks, do you?! 

Barnes speaks to the Zeus Cannon Chief through his earpiece.

Barnes: Zeus Chief, I want that weapon ready to fire in fifteen minutes.

Sturges: It will be done, sir.

Olivia is pacing back and forth.

Olivia: Come, Shawn....where the hell are you?

Meanwhile, Kyle, Shawn, Nathan and Sarah are seen leading a group of survivors in their man made "pterodactyl" aircrafts as well as their own. Kyle looks at Shawn, Mark, Nathan and Sarah, before looking up ahead with a look of confidence. Back at the Prime Kronos Facility, Ryder prepares to give out a speech as he gives the camera operator an order.

Ryder: Turn on the TV monitors around all Zeus Corps camps. I want our boys around the world to see this.

Camera Operator: Channel open, sir.

Around many Zeus Corps camps in the wasteland, the broadcast of Ryder's speech is shown around tablets or TV's with many of the Zeus Corps Soldiers watching.

Ryder: My friends. Brothers' and sisters of Kronos Industries. For twenty-one years, we have become a broken world. A broken state. Shattered, but now, we have the power to destroy our enemies out there.....This new world crippled us, but it did not destroy us. I have rebuilt Kronos ten times better! Rebuilt our armies! Our weaponry! Rebuilt our dignity and our trust in this nation! Enemies will be reeducated that Kronos will forever be the wo-

Surveillance Monitor: Uh....sir...

Ryder: I'm in the middle of giving a goddamn speech. Don't interrupt.

Surveillance Monitor: I'm sorry, sir, but it's just......I'm reading a whole lot of incoming coming our way...

A moment.

Ryder: excuse me, ladies and gentlemen. I'll be with you in one moment.

Ryder approaches the surveillance monitor.

Ryder: What do you mean "incoming"?

Surveillance Monitor: I mean I'm reading a whole lot of movement heading toward us.

Ryder turns to Barnes.

Ryder: Barnes, get your men ready. We've got movement coming towards us.

Barnes speaks into his earpiece.

Barnes: Men! Get ready! Titan operators; get in your Titans. Skull, you get your boys out of here.

Skull: And miss what's coming? I think we'll be staying.

Barnes: Suit yourself. 

Barnes speaks to Zeus Corps Soldiers through his earpiece.

Barnes: Get ready, boys! We're about to get rid of the trash. Jackal, get your boys ready for a fight!

Ryder: Not you, Barnes......I need you up here with me.

Barnes: Yes, sir...

Jackal: Firing line!

Many Zeus Corps Soldiers, the Skinwalkers, Skull, Blood, Hammer, Chameleon and Titan Mechs line up in a firing squad in the courtyard while outside the Kronos gates, the Midtown Manhattan survivors, the Wyoming Survivors, Utah Survivors, Arizona Survivors and Colorado survivors ride towards the gate of the Prime Kronos Facility, dressed in stolen Zeus Corps Armor with war paint stating, "Rise Up!". Among them are James with Cassandra in tow, Billy, who has Ashley in tow and Walter. Kyle leads the army of pterodactyl survivors towards the Prime Kronos Facility as Kyle speaks to Shawn through his earpiece.