After two hours Joy drove her car back, Jungkook didn't wake up at all, thankfully. Though Taehyung and Jimin reported him thrashing about in his sleep again. Joy sets their overnight bags down, having packed a few changes of clothes for each of them, as well as a few essentials, and of course she didn't forget the cookies.

Jungkook grumbled when he heard her moving around, turning toward her. He watched her, mesmerized, seeing she'd changed her clothes, and her hair was twisted now, in a high pony tail. She looked so pretty.

Joy realized he was watching her, "Oh, I'm sorry, baby, did I wake you up?" She asked gently, feeling his head to see if he'd gotten feverish because his skin was slightly flushed now. He had that dopey smile on his face again. She coos, watching the monitor to see that his heart had accelerated some, so she soothed his nerves by stroking his hair. He furrows his brows at her, smile fading as he reaches a conclusion. "You went home?"

"Just to get some things we need," she explained, quickly compensating in case he got upset, since there was no telling just how high he was. "But I'm back now, and I won't leave you, baby." She promised, watching the smile return to his face.

Taehyung, Hope and Jimin didn't stay long, Jimin having to pick Hazel up from work and the other couple needing to tend to Tannie and Marble back home. That left Junghyun alone with Joy and JK again.

While he was awake (and now mostly sober), mindlessly watching the television, Joy decided to ask him what's been eating at her mind. "Jungkook?"

"Hm?" He focuses his big eyes on her face. She addressed him by his first name and she sounded hesitant. If he was honest her tone put him a bit on edge.

"Is there something going on between you and your brother?" She asked him, seeing the question made him squirm. "Why are you two being hostile?" She pressed.

Jungkook sighs and tears his gaze from Joy, "Can we talk about something else?" It was not a topic he wanted to revisit by any means.

Joy looks at him expectantly, "You can't avoid him-"

"Yes, I can." He muttered matter-of-factly.

"-he came all the way from Korea to see you," She continued, ignoring his comment. "I'm sure he's worried about you. You should at least acknowledge that he's here." Maybe she shouldn't butt in too much, but she couldn't bear the tension in the room. For several hours she sat in here with them both and not once did Jungkook spare his brother a glance. Junghyun clearly wanted to say something but wasn't acknowledged.

"Can we drop it? He knows I don't want him here. He shouldn't have come in the first place." Joy was taken aback. She didn't think such harsh words would come from Jungkook like that. He was sweet and caring, she didn't think he was capable of so much anger, and especially when it was directed at his own brother.

Junghyun stands up, starting to leave the room, "Don't feel like you need to defend him. He's not nice to you, Joy. I don't like anyone treating you poorly. I don't want him here, especially not for the night."

She looks down at him, "Kookie, this isn't about me," though if only she knew that it was entirely about her. "Does he even have a place to stay for the night?"

Jungkook shut his eyes and rested his head back, "He could sleep in the streets for all I care." Joy felt a pang of hurt in her heart when she heard that. She sighs, he was being stubborn and unreasonable. He was being so cold, neglecting Junghyun entirely. She didn't care what happened between them, she just wanted them to get along - at least for as long as Junghyun was staying. She gets up, grabbing her wallet and keys. She needed to get out of that room anyway, just for some air to breathe, to think for a bit.