The begining Chapter 1

Amber's POV.

I rushed and changed my outfit. Again. I usually don't care this much about what I wear, but tonight was different. Tonight is the night I go to see 5 seconds of summer.

I've always absolutely loved their music, and it didn't hurt that they were all gorgeous. I saved for months for these tickets, and even though they weren't the best seats, at least I get to go out and see them. I looked through my closet, trying to find something to wear. I grunted in frustration. My floor was covered in clothes. After around fifteen minutes of looking around, I found the perfect outfit. I slipped on ripped jeans, a 5sos crop top, and all black converse. I tied a

Plaid shirt around my waist. I put on some black eyeliner and red lipstick. I looked in the mirror. My straight dark brown hair was down my back, standing out against my white shirt. I pushed my side bangs out of my face, and looked at my light brown eyes. I grabbed my phone and headphones for the way to the concert, and was out the door.

Luke's pov:

"Ten minutes to show guys!" Michael yelled out to the rest of us. The stylist just finished putting my hair into a quiff. I was wearing a Blink-182 shirt and black skinny jeans and boots. Michael was sitting on the couch playing games on his phone, Calum was pretty much half naked, and Ashton was desperately screaming for his bandana, which he was already wearing.

"Dude, get dressed." I yelled at Calum, throwing his shirt at him.

Calum laughed, and tossed the shirt back.

"WHERE'S MY BANDANA???? GUYS??? THIS ISN'T FUNNY! MY BANDANA!! THE BLACK ONE!!!" Ashton screamed loud enough for the entire stadium to hear him. Calm pointed at Ash's head. Ash rubbed his forehead and let out a loud giggle. Me and Calum shared a look, and bust out laughing. I looked at the time. Five minutes to show. I had some time to kill, so I decided to go out and see some of the fans. I Stepped out the back door and walked around to the front. Most people were inside already, a few were rushing in. Then I saw her.

She was in ripped jeans. She wore one of our shirts, but it was cut short. A plaid shirt tied around her waist. We locked eyes. She was gorgeous. I turned away and ran back inside. Butterflies were in my stomach, my heart was racing. I just had to see her again.