Y/N's New Gadgets! A Tough Decision

Start from the beginning

Girls: Good morning Y/N!

Y/N: Good morning my lovelies!

Mineta: Still hard to believe he has all 6 of them...

Tsuyu: How was your night Y/N ribbit?

Y/N: It was nice actually, how were your nights?

Girls: They were great Y/N!

Y/N: Hehe, alright let's head out everyone!

You and the class headed out to school, you were talking to Chikara on the way there.

Chikara: You ready for the provisional license exam?

Y/N: Yeah, are you?

Chikara: As ready as I'll ever be!

Y/N: Heh, well we still have a little bit more than a week until the exam.

You all arrived at school and got to class. Aizawa walked in and instantly gave a command.

Aizawa: Put on your hero outfits and head to Gym gamma...

You all did what you were told and headed to Gym Gamma, you all met with Aizawa and some other pros, they explained that for the next few days will be training to come up with ultimate moves.

Y/N: Excuse me Mr Aizawa.

He looked at you.

Y/N: May I head to Mr.Power loader's workshop? I need to do something...

Aizawa: Fine just be back here quickly.

You nodded and left, you flew not back to the main building but far into the city, you eventually arrived to the woods, you found the space pod you arrived in as a little kid, you looked around and saw a two devices inside.

They were cracked and didn't even work but you took them anyway, now you had an actual reason to go to power loader's

They were cracked and didn't even work but you took them anyway, now you had an actual reason to go to power loader's. You flew back to UA and got to the workshop, you knocked on the door and it opened, you entered and saw power loader and a girl with pink hair and a weird thing on her head. She had a big smile on her face.

Power loader: Ah! Your Y/N L/N right? What can I help you with?

Y/N: Um, yeah, I found these two devices but their broken, do you think you can fix them?

Power loader: Sure no problem!

You then remembered the metal collar around your neck,

Y/N: One more thing...

Power loader: What is it?

Y/N: Could you try to remove this shock collar? It was put on me when I was little and I don't know how to remove it without shocking me...

Power loader: Sure thing! Hatsume take these!

He tossed the two devices to the girl named Hatsume as she caught them, she then took out a few tools and started working on them. Power loader then started tinkering with the collar on your neck.

Hatsume: Wow! These were well built! Did you make these?

Y/N: N-No, I found them in the space pod I came in...

Hatsume: Space pod?!

Y/N: Yeah...

Power loader: I got it!

Your collar then opened and he took it off your neck, you were surprised by how easy that was.
You looked at the collar and took it before crushing it with you hand.

Y/N: There, it can't hurt anyone anymore! Thank you sir!

He nodded.

Hatsume: Almost dome!

Y/N: Alright!

After a little while Hatsume finally finished fixing the devices, she handed them to you and you put one of them on your head, you pressed the big button on the side and it began to scan Hatsume, once it finished scanning it said 9, above the number it read "Power Level"

Y/N: So this thing can scan power levels?

You looked at the other device and pressed the button and multiple dots appeared on the screen, you decided to see what that was about later and head back to gym gamma. Everyone noticed your scouter.

Jirou: Whats That Y/N?

Y/N: It's a scouter, I can scan people's power levels with it.

Jirou: Cool! Can you scan mine?

Y/N: Sure thing!

You pressed the button and the scouter began to scan Jirou, her power level was 7.

Y/N: 7...

Jirou: Aww...

Midnight: Y/N...

You looked at midnight and she was giving you a serious look.

Y/N: What is it?

Cementoss: Do you mind if we send you on an important mission tonight?

Y/N: A mission?! Of course! What do you need?

Midnight: You can choose 4 other students to join you...

Y/N: Where is it?

Cementoss: You'll be heading to Tokyo, the mission is at fujikawaguchiko's national forest TONIGHT.

Y/N: Wait! That place is...

The suicide forest!!!