Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.18}

Start from the beginning

"Wow what a beautiful Place" I said in astonishment. "Not as beautiful as you" Yuma said looking at me. I blushed This place was perfect the lighting the smells and even down to The soft music playing in the background which I recognized as 'Not and Angel' By City Sleeps....And Plus I had him.

A this moment there isnt anyone in the world I would Rather be with. This Tall, Dark, and Handsome Man was more than I could hope for. I'm Just waiting for someone to jump out at me and Scream "Jokes on you!". It's just to Surreal for him to actually be interested in me.

I smiled at him "You know we really don't know that much about each other" I said Thinking that he knew some about me but I knew nothing about him. He Smiled "What do you wanna Know?" He asked. "Hmm Why don't you live with your Parents?" I asked "Oh But you dont have to tell me if you dont want! Im not trying to pry" I spazed. Ugh This boy is getting to me I never Spaz out like this.

"It's ok don't Freak" He laughed. "Well My family used to live not far from the Highschool in Town so I went to High school With your brother, Beau, and Ryan. Not long before I turned my Family decided to move away. By that time Ryan had done changed and had told us that he could tell that we were all going to transform to" He said holding my Attention the whole time. I nodded and he continued "I told my Parents they could move but I was staying here. They flipped out but I had made it final that I wasnt going anywhere. So I made up some big story about how I had somewhere to stay and that I would be fine, And Thats about it" He said smiling.

"Where did you stay before us?" I asked. "Oh I've had my fair share of Friend hopping And Staying at parks in the little tunnel things you know anywhere I could get a place" He shrugged. This made me feel Like and awful person.

"I'll Kill Alick He had to know something about this and didnt offer for you to stay with us" I said sympathetically. Yuma Laughed "He Offered more than his fair share Tala. I just have to much pride." He said. When he said My name it sent Shivers Down my spine.

"Then why did you agree when I told you guys to stay" I asked a bit confused. He looked me straight in the eye "You" was all he said Intensely. Just then I noticed that his hand was on my hand and our faces where slowly getting closer.

The Weird this was I wanted him to kiss me! I barely Know this guy and I wanted him to kiss me! Our lips were a few centimeters away from each others "Ciao Fratello!"(Hello Brother!) I heard and I jerked away so fast I got Whiplash...Again!!!

"Ciao Lorenzo!"(Hello Lorenzo!) Yuma said Standing up a bit Flustered as was I. Then it hit me that He had said brother. "Brother?" I asked Looking at Yuma. "He smiled Sheepishly. I looked at the Guy He looked a bit like Yuma not a lot. He had a lot Muscle on him and he looked a bit older with short black hair. "Who is this Young Bella" He said Grabbing my hand and kissing it making me blush. WHAT! Just because im more into Yuma doesn't mean I cant think this guy is charming.

I looked Yuma's way and he was glaring at his brother "I'm Tala" I said smiling Politely at him. "I am Lorenzo" He said as I nodded at him. "Yuma why does your Brother work here?" I asked eyeballing him "This is....My family's Restaurant"He said Flinching like I was gonna hit him.

"And you didnt tell me!" I said. Lorenzo looked confused "She is here with you and you didnt tell her?" He said. "I didnt want to her to feel uncomfortable With it" Yuma said looking down. I looked at him and felt bad "Awww Thanks for being so thoughtful" I said hugging him. He blushed red and I let go.

"Well why don't you love birds sit down and finish your meal then Yuma I'm Forcing you to see Mamma and Papa. They would love to meet this Bella You have with you" He said. Then I caught his scent. He of course smelt like Italian food but then I Smelt it. Werewolf.