Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.19}

Here is Chapter 19! It's Mushy Gushy But hey every story needs at least one! I hope you really like it Because I was Seriously thinking of not Posting it and redoing it. So tell Me what you think ok Please!!!!!!!

___________________________________

(Yuma's POV)
Everyone In the Family Loved her, Which just made falling for her that much easier.

Finally we arrived at a local park i used to love to come to all the time. It felt special bringing her here even though she had no idea how much it meant to me.

We both got out of the car and just looked around admiring the beauty of the tree's and Silence around us.

"Wanna Walk Around?" I asked her holding out my hand praying she wouldn't reject it. She smiled softly at me and Took my hand and we started to walk around randomly.

"So Whats the Deal With Ryan, Brasen, Daray, Alick, And Beau Mating with people that aren't werewolves. I thought that wasn't possible?" she asked me with a cute confused look on her face.

"It doesn't happen that often but well when a werewolf mates with a Human they age with their mate. When the Two um....ugh...Err" I struggled to find the appropriate word "Do the Do. The werewolf Bites the Nape of the mates Neck turning them into a werewolf" I finally Finished the embarrassing thing. She Giggled angelically at my comment "Shut-up" I joked lightly punching her shoulder.

We walked for a momment, her enjoting the veiw of nature and I enjoyinh the veiw of her.

"Wow the moon is Gorgeous tonight" she said "Just like you" I let slip out as she looked at me flustered. "Will You stop doing that!" she almost screamed. She Smelled of Frustration.

That comment stung horribly "What?" I Asked

"Saying all these things that make me blush and Giggle and have these butterflies! I have never had this happened to me in my life and Quiet Frankly it's getting annoying!" she yelled.

My body relaxed at the fact that she had a feeling similar to mine. I looked at her and her silky raven black hair and Crystal blue eyes.

She looked like she was going to start her ranting again but I let Instinct take over and in a second our lips were moving in motion with each others and sparks flew.

The kiss grew more Passionate with every passing second and our bodies become one but no matter how bad I didn't want to stop we ran out of air and pulled apart but our bodies still mashed together.

But before I could tell her anything or even kiss her again her Cell phone rang and I heard a Frustrated Growl from low in her throat. Which just made her all the more Sexy.

She sighed and pulled away from me making me feel cold and lonely. I Gave her a pouting puppydog face and she giggled answering her phone. I heard Alick on the other end.

"Hello" Tala Said in a sickly Sweet voice

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" I heard Alick on the other end. Only then Did i realize it must be really late.

Tala Glanced at me Nervously then Her face went stoic "I Decided to take a walk around the park" She said using her authority to her Advantage which I could tell she hated but Alick Bugged her more.

"Well you should have called" He said Hearing the Tone of his Sisiters voice

"Sorry I lost Track of time the sky is Beautiful tonight" She said Looking me in the eyes.

Right then and There I decided that as soon as she got off the phone I was going to ask her to be my Girlfriend. Im going to Do this normal not like most Wolves and Just skip Straight to the mating. This made me nervous and I watched as She Flared her nose and Gave me a weird look. I knew she could smell my Nervousness and determination, But her conversation with her brother continued.

"Yeah it is But please be careful You know what happened last time" He warned Protective but loving.

"Yeah Yeah I am a werewolf Remember"She said rolling her eyes

"Tala You've only Changed Once"He said Gravely

"Yeah we need to Practice that sometime, Be home soon love ya" She said rushing the Conversation

I heard him sigh "You and Yuma get home Soon, Love you bye" He said hanging up as I heard Tala Cuss under her Breathe.

"Well I guess the Cats out of the bag now" she laughed sending a shiver down my spine.

Ok Yuma You can do this.

"Tala?" I asked "Hmm" she said looking at the trees with an almost longing almost like she was homesick. I felt the same way sometimes, Like I belonged in the woods as a wolf instead of being here as a human.

"I-I don't know how to explain" I stuttered and she cut me off "The pull We feel toward each other, This feeling of loneliness when we are apart, This weird Ability to tell what each others feeling are and what we are thinking" She said taking the words right out of my mouth.

I realized I had been staring like a idiot "Yeah and-and" I cant believe I'm going to ask this. I Sucked up my Nervousness.

"I'm almost positive that your my mate and if, but only if you want to I was wondering if Possibly you wanted to be....My girlfriend?" I asked quickly. I prayed I had Made the right decision. I am honestly for the first time ever, Afraid of Rejection.

(Tala's POV)
My Mind Rapidly Turned over what he had just said and asked.

My heart fluttered. Is it stupid to say I want to say yes Even though I barely know him? It feels like Ive known him forever though.

"I-I mean you don't-" Yuma's adorable stuttering broke me out of my rapid thoughts.

Oh god he thinks I don't like him.

Out of No where I grabbed his short and pulled him toward me and said the cheesiest thing ever "Kiss me wolf Boy"

It seemed to work on him though because he roughly pulled me to him and our lips met once more. To take my wolf Comment even farther he growled into the kiss and oddly just one little growl could make me want him even more if that was possible.

We Finally Pulled apart.

"Is that a Yes?"He asked Smirking and Raising a eyebrow Cockily and his voice Husky. I rolled my Eyes "Duhhhh!" I replied.

He grin Spread From ear to ear

"Kiss me wolf Girl" He mocked me Attacking my lips once again. I growled into it like he had and I heard him Mumble "Sexy" into the kiss I giggled a bit and pulled back.

"We better get going home before Alick sends everyone after us" I said earning another pout from him "Your a big Baby" I said.

"That might be True But I'm still your Big Baby" He said cutely

"Touche Darling Touche" I said Playfully Glaring at him. But it felt Great to call him mine. Inside me my Wolf Was going crazy with howling.

He Laughed and Grabbed my hand Which made my Heart Speed up about 5 million times faster.

We walked tot eh car and split as he went tot the Drivers side, I felt cold and incomplete without him there.

I went around to the other side of the vehicle and quickly got in as did Yuma and as soon as he started the Car he Grabbed mt hand.

It was Amazing that just a small gesture could send this many sparks through my body.

What was Also Weird was the fact that we could sense each others feelings and when we touched it seems to Intensify 10 times.

I felt love but also a bit of caution "Yuma You dont have to be so careful with me" I said laughing a bit.

"It's Just that I Don't want to do or say something to screw it up" he said driving around a curve.

I smiled "Just be yourself it's what makes you you" I said Truthfully.

He grinned "I guess your right" He said rubbing soothing circle on the top of my hand.

He seemed more nervous as we grew closer to home.

"Dont worry I wont let Alick Get you" I said trying to calm him down but in Reality i was just as nervous.

We pulled into the drive way and Automatically heard Chamans Bark.

We Got out and walked back to each other holdong hands.

I took a deep Breath "ready to Give them a Surprise?" I grinned.

"Kiss for Good Luck?" Yuma Asked wiggling an eyebrow.

I pecked him on the lips really quick after rolling my eyes. "Lets Go" he grinned taking my hand Obviously happy with getting his way.

Wow Someones Bipolar and Second ago he was Scared to look me in the eye and now he's Asking for Kisses......I like it =D

We walked in the door Still hand in hand and I saw Alick looking at us in shock.

Yuma and I looked Innocently Around.

Alick Just sighed "About Damn Time Yuma"

What the Food Network Did he Just say!!!!!

I was Expecting a Epic Battle or Something But He Knew!!

Oh This Douche Bag is going to get it, But only when he least Expects it!!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

__________________________________________

Well There you go Guys There's the Chapter Please Tell me what you think =D

Oh and please go Comment on my Notes I made just for these stories! The fate of this Story Lies in your Comments on that page!!! So Go Comment Like Right after you comment on this chapter!

Welllllll

Wo ai ni

Peace, Love, & Unicorns <3