Sinnerman (slight Angst)

Warning: This chapter contains kidnap and slight torture. Hey guys I may have to go on slight hiatus, updating once or twice a week for a while. My exams start next week and I need full concentration. I hope you guys forgive me! Based on episodes three and four. This is an unofficial pt 2 of healing. Enjoy xxxx
_______________________

(y/n) pov

"Five!" I yelled into the seemingly empty halls of the academy, where was he? After we came back from the apocalypse he had been concentrating more on fixing that, than on his own health. He'd already been shot at in the last couple of day by Hazel and Cha-Cha.

Of course, now I had no idea where he was. He told me he was going to find the owner of the eye he found in Luther's hand the first day he spent in the apocalypse. He hadn't met me until a few weeks afterwards when I had saved him.

I was very good friends with Klaus from the minute I'd met him. He was hilarious and, sure he was kind of quirky but at least when he wasn't high he was decent. I ran up the massive staircase to find him. Maybe he knew where Five was.

I walked through the halls to find him, only to see him coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. When we lived in the apocalypse, Five did this all the time just to embarrass me. I wasn't really bothered when Klaus did it, I had no reason to be. He was like my brother.

He had headphones on with a classic Walkman in his hand. I had a splitter and my own headphones and thought it could work, even though the device was practically ancient at this point.

I walked over to him and swiftly unplugged his headphones causing him to look at me for the first time. He smiled and said hi, only for me to hold up the splitter and smile back. He realised my idea and his grin widened.

Klaus took the splitter from me and plugged it in the Walkman, along with both pairs of headphones. Surprisingly it worked, Nina Simone's Sinnerman began playing in my ears, causing me to smile and start to sway softly. Due to the Walkman being held by Klaus, we were joined at the hip, literally.

We began dancing around the hall as the tempo increased, swiftly checking around the house for Five, not aware of anything around us due to the music being so loud. We never heard the gunshots that his siblings did.

By the time we heard the shots, it was too late. Somebody in a terrifying, yet pretty goofy, mask crept up behind Klaus, resulting in me screaming. Klaus was confused and tried to turn around only to be knocked out by the butt of a gun.

"Klaus!" I shouted, I had never been in this predicament before. I knew Five was an assassin for The Commission, but he'd always made me stay at home. It made him more relaxed, knowing I was safe and protected by The Commission. That was the one rule he'd had with all members of The Commission.

Under no circumstances, was I to be harmed. Otherwise all hell would break loose. I only knew of one time that rule was broken.

Short flashback~

I was sat waiting for Five to return from his latest assignment, he still had another four years on his contract and whilst he hated his job and who he worked for, it was the only possible way to keep us safe before he could get home.

I was outside The Commission's headquarters, where I was told to meet Five. Some random group of women came over to where I was sat, along with a young man who was muscular and intimidating. Still not as intimidating as my Five.

"I hear she's with the old timer," The man said loudly. I looked a lot younger than Five due to my healing abilities. Whilst we were both fairly old, I looked like I was still in my early thirties.