Black Widow (badass)

Your outfit halfway^^^
This idea came to me when I was listening to Black Widow by Iggy Azalea, but also a mixture of Marvel's Black Widow. Basically, reader is a badass assassin and part of the Commission, after Five left, they brought in you. Enjoy xxxx

__________________________

(y/n) pov

I was born in this hell. It's all I knew. The rubble, the flames, the torment was endless. My mother never wanted me going upstairs, she wasn't even supposed to be alive, a science experiment by The Commission. They would prod and prick her with different serums, we aren't even sure what they were, but they made me. 

I was massively flexible and agile, I could use any weapon without learning how to, I was a master in hand-to-hand combat, karate, taekwondo, boxing and wrestling. I was a walking weapon, that was the only reason I wasn't allowed to go upstairs.

I should probably explain what I meant by 'upstairs', my entire family lived underground, hiding away from The Commission, my family had been cowardly ever since the incident that happened to my mother. My grandfather especially.

Grandpa had never gotten over what they did to my mother, none of us had. My family was pretty big, but that's only because we brought in any survivors we could find, most of them were experiments of The Commission. 

My 'brothers', of which I had seven, weren't part of my biological family. Oldest to youngest in my family, Grandpa, Grandma, mother, and then my brothers; James, Theo, Thomas, Josh, Aiden, Lee and finally, baby Anthony. I was the third youngest, between Aiden and Lee. 

I loved my family, which was why I had always obeyed their ridiculous rules about going upstairs. I mean, why would I need to be afraid of going out when nobody had ever beaten me, I was made to be undefeatable.

"Where's mother?" I asked James, we all had certain jobs to do in our little family, for instance, mine was to take care of Lee and Anthony, as well as making sure that mother didn't completely lose her mind. 

After I was born, mother kept having fits, seizures almost, her eyes would become milky white and she would stay in bed for hours, days sometimes. "She had another one, she can't go upstairs today," I could see in his eyes that James was nervous, he hated going upstairs. 

"Let me go," I spoke slowly, but with utter confidence. I knew what I was doing, I knew that if I found anything unusual then I could defend myself. James looked at me, his anxiety increasing. Grandpa hated it when I even mentioned going upstairs, but was it so odd for a thirteen year old girl to be so curious. 

"Absolutely not, (y/n), Gramps would kill me if I let you go upstairs. I know that it's unfair, that we've been upstairs and you haven't, but you're so powerful, you pratically glow," On the inside I knew that James was right but I was still pretty pissed. I was going up there, whether Gramps liked it or not.

I pretended to mope off before whispering, "Sorry James." I used the beam in front of me to flip behind James, grabbing the bar above me and wrapping my legs around his neck, pulling him to the floor, knocking him out cold. I grabbed the keys that opened the door leading to upstairs and outside, freedom. It was about time.

Timeskip~

It was a pretty short run from the bedrooms to the upstairs door but with my abilities, I could run for hours, faster than anyone. The door had a fair amount of locks to stop people from leaving or coming in. 

I unlocked all the padlocks quickly, knowing that it wasn't long before someone found James and then come looking for me and the keys. "(y/n), don't you dare open that door!" Crap. Why am I always right?