Boom Town Pt. 3

"But I've heard that before. Bad Wolf. I've heard that lots of times," Rose said

"Everywhere we go. Two words following us. Bad Wolf," Tiaalen said.

"How can they be following us?"

"Nah, just a coincidence." The Doctor reassured the two "Like hearing a word on the radio then hearing it all day. Never mind. Things to do. Margaret, we're going to take you home,"

"Hold on, isn't that the easy option, letting her go?" Jack asked turning the conversation back towards Margaret.

"I don't believe it! We actually get to go to Raxa." Rose stopped "Wait a minute! Raxacor..."

"Raxacoricofallipatorius," The Doctor corrected

"Raxacorico..."

"Fallapatorius,"

"Raxacoricofallapatorius. That it! I did it!"

"They have the death penalty." Margaret spoke up "The family Slitheen was tried in its absence many years ago and found guilty with no chance of appeal. According to the statutes of government, the moment I return, I am to be executed. What do you make of that, Jedi? Take me home and you take me to my death,"

"Not my problem," Tiaalen said

***

Night had fallen when the group returned to the TARDIS. "This ship is impossible." Margaret marveled "It's superb. How do you get the outside around the inside?"

"Like I'd give you the secret, yeah," The Doctor said

"I almost feel better about being defeated. I never stood a chance. This is the technology of the gods,"

"Don't worship me-I'd make a very bad god. You wouldn't get a day off, for starters. Tia, how we doing?"

"This extrapolator's top of the range." Tiaalen admitted turning to Margaret "Where did you get it?"

"Oh, I don't know. Some airlock sale?" Margaret shrugged

"Must've been a great big heist." Jack inputted "It's stacked with power,"

"But we can use it for fuel?" The Doctor questioned

"It's not compatible, but it should knock off about twelve hours. We'll be ready to go by morning," Tia explained

"Then we're stuck here overnight,"

"I'm in no hurry," Margaret claimed

"We got a prisoner. The police box is really a police box," Rose laughed

"You're not just police, though. Since you're taking me to my death, that makes you my executioners. Each and every one of you,"

"Well, you deserve it," Mickey argued

"You're very quick to say so. You're very quick to soak your hands in my blood, which makes you better than me, how, exactly? Long night ahead let's see who can look me in the eye,"

Tiaalen rolled her eyes and went to work on the extrapolator.

***

Mickey looked at the water tower.

Rose joined him "It's freezing out here!"

"Better than in there. She does deserve it. She's a Slitheen. I don't care. It's just weird in that box," Mickey complained

"I didn't really need my passport,"

"I've been thinking, you know, we could go have a drink. Have a pizza or something. Just you and me,"