World War 3 Pt. 3

"Alright, Doctor. I'm not saying I trust you, but there must be something you can do," Jackie said over the phone

"If we ferment the porch, we could make acetic acid," Harriet inputted

"Mickey, any luck?" Rose voiced

"There's loads of emergency numbers," he informed "they're all on voicemail," Tiaalen watched the Doctor as he stood there quietly with his arms folded, leaning against the wall. She knew what he was thinking about, because she was as well.

"If we could just get out of here..." Rose mumbled

The Doctor looked over at Tia as if asking for her permission, she nodded "There's a way out,"

"What?"

"There's always been a way out,"

"Then why don't we use it?"

The Doctor strode over to the table and leaned over to speak into the phone "Because I can't guarantee your daughter will be safe," he informed

"Don't you dare. Whatever it is, don't you dare,"

"That's the thing, if I don't dare, everyone dies,"

Rose looked at the Doctor "Do it,"

The Doctor looked up at the two girls "You don't even know what it is, you'd just let me?"

"Yeah,"

"Please, Doctor. Please!" Jackie pleaded "She's my daughter, she's just a kid!"

"Do you think I don't know that?" he shouted "Because it's not just Rose's life at stake it's Tiaalen's. This is my life, Jackie, it's not fun, it's not smart, it's just standing up and making a decision because nobody else will,"

"The what're you waiting for?" Tia said softly

The Doctor looked up at her "I could save the world but lose you,"

"Except it's not your decision, Doctor." Harriet inputted "It's mine,"

"And who the hell are you?" Jackie said angrily

"Harriet Jones, MP for Flydale North. The only elected representative in this room, chosen by the people, for the people, and on behalf of the people I command you. Do it,"

"How do we get out?" Rose asked

The Doctor opened the briefcase containing the emergency protocols "We don't." he admitted "We stay here," The Doctor shuffled through the protocols and then turned to the phone "Use the buffalo password, it overrides everything,"

"What're you doing?" Jackie questioned

"Hacking into the Royal Navy." Mickey voiced "We're in. Here it is, uh...H.M.S. Taurean, Trafalgar Class Submarine, 10 miles off the coast of Plymouth,"

"Right, we need to select a missile," The Doctor told him

"We can't go nuclear, we don't have the defense codes,"

"We don't need it, all we need is an ordinary missile. What's the first category?"

"Sub Haffoon, UGMA4A,"

"That's the one. Select,"

"I could stop you," Jackie said to Mickey

"Do it, then,"

"Ready for this?" The Doctor asked

"Yeah,"

"Mickey the Idiot." The Doctor addressed "The world is in your hands. Fire,"