Aliens of London Pt. 4/World War Three

"This is a bit posh," Rose proclaimed as they were placed in the police car "If I knew it was going to be like this, being arrested, I would have done it years ago,"

"We're not being arrested." The Doctor explained, placing a reassuring hand on Tiaalen's "we're being escorted,"

"Where to?" Tia voiced

"Where'd you think?" he joked but sobered up seeing the glare she gave him "Downing Street,"

"You're kidding," Rose said

"I'm not,"

"10 Downing Street,"

"That's the one,"

"Oh, my God. I'm going to 10 Downing Street?" she realized what that meant "How come?"

"I hate to say it, but Mickey was right. Over the years I've visited this planet a lot of times, and I've been, er, noticed,"

"Now they need you?"

"Like it said on the news. They're gathering experts in alien knowledge. And who's the biggest expert of the lot?"

"Patrick Moore?"

"Apart from him,"

"Oh, don't you just love it,"

"I'm telling you. Lloyd George, he used to drink me under the table. Who's the Prime Minister now?"

"How should I know? I missed a year," once outside Downing Street, the Doctor prepared to leave the car but Tiaalen stopped him

"What's wrong?"

"I've got a bad feeling about this,"

The Doctor kissed her forehead "I'll protect you...I promised them and I promise you," Rose looked at him confused on what he meant by them, but Tia understood and nodded, allowing the Doctor to leave the car. Cameras flashed as they headed into the building.

"Ladies and gentlemen, can we convene? Quick as we can, please. It's this way on the right, and can I remind you ID cards are to be worn at all times," the man handed one to the Doctor "Here's you ID card. I'm sorry, your companions don't have clearance,"

"I don't go anywhere without them,"

"You're the code nine, not them." Tiaalen raised her hand but the Doctor lowered it, shaking his head "I'm sorry, Doctor. It is the Doctor, isn't it? They'll have to stay outside,"

"They're staying with me,"

"Look, even I don't have clearance to gio in there. I can't let them in and that's a fact,"

Rose brought Tia next to her "It's all right. You go,"

"Excuse me. Are you the Doctor?" a woman asked

"Sure,"

"Not now. We're busy." The man scolded "Can't you go home?"

"I just need a word in private,"

"I suppose so. Don't get in any trouble,"

"Doctor..." Tiaalen warned

"Stick with Rose. Everything will be fine," The Doctor left, leaving them with the man

"You haven't got clearance. Now leave it." he turned to the two "I'm going to have to leave you with security,"

"It's all right." the woman proclaimed "I'll look after them. Let me be of some use." the trio began to walk off "Walk with me,"

"I thought we were," Tia voiced

"Harriet Jones, MP Flydale North. This friend of yours, he's an expert, is that right? He knows about aliens?"