Filler

Tiaalen walked through the console room to the hallway, wanting nothing more than to be in her room...alone. But the Doctor had other plans.

"Tiaalen..." The Doctor called out.

Tia would have just kept walking, but even she knew the TARDIS had its ways of ensuring the Doctor would find her within its infinite hallways and rooms. "I really don't want to talk right now,"

"Rose can you give us a moment,"

Tiaalen rolled her eyes "Of course we wouldn't want to put Rose in a harmful situation,"

"Is that a threat?"

"Do you want it to be?!" Tia asked turning to look at the Doctor.

"Tia..." Rose started

Tiaalen shook her head "Rose. I don't want to talk to you just as much as I don't want to have to talk to him, so go...just go and do whatever you want...because the Doctor certainly doesn't care,"

Rose looked towards the Doctor and he nodded his head for her to go on ahead.

"That's what this is about?" The Doctor asked once the blonde had left the console room "Me not caring?! I care for Rose just as much as I care for you,"

Tiaalen shook her head and laughed "Really...as much as you care for me? Because I certainly don't see you confining Rose to the TARDIS while you go dilly dally wherever we land..."

"So you don't want to travel with us, you can stay in the TARDIS that's fine by me! But I still don't see why you're so upset Tiaalen..."

"I'm upset because you let her..."

"Let her what?"

"Let her see her father when he died. When I asked you, you straight away said 'No'. But when Rose asks, 'sure, let's do it'. And when she asked for another chance to hold her father as he was dying out there in the street, you didn't think of the repercussions straight away you just did it...because it was for Rose,"

"I've told you why we couldn't go see your Master before he died, because..."

"Because he was in the middle of a battle. Yeah, I know. But there was more chance of Rose getting run over by that car, then there was of me getting hurt! But you don't consider the risks for Rose because you care for her..."

"I care for all of my companions Tiaalen..."

"But you love her!" Tiaalen shouted. "If she were in my position and asking you to take her to a battle in which her Master died in, you would already be flipping switches and doing a little dance before she even finished..."

"I wouldn't,"

"You're lying! You did just that, what happened outside of those doors is proof of that," Tia argued nodding to the TARDIS doors. "So why won't you do it with my Master, all I want to do is say 'Goodbye'. I understand the repurcusions of messing with time, all I want to say is goodbye..."

"No..." The Doctor said placing his hands on the console.

"Why not?!" The Doctor went to open his mouth but Tia shook her head "And don't you dare say because he was in the middle of a battle, we've been through some dangerous situations these past few journeys so that's no longer excuse. So tell me why not!"

"It's like I said, he was in a battle...one that I don't want to return to,"

Tia walked towards the Doctor as he remained by the console "What battle? What battle has you so scared to allow a padawan to say goodbye to her master?!"

"Tiaalen..." The Doctor said softly.

"I will force you, Doctor...what. Battle?"

The Doctor sighed and turned to Tia, tears in his eyes "Tiaalen your master died fighting in the Time War..."

Tia took a startled step back.

"Tiaalen...I'm so..."

Tiaalen shook her head and walked out of the room.

"Tiaalen!"

As she went through the halls she came across Rose.

Rose seemed to have been waiting for her "Tia..."

Tiaalen pushed her arm forward, pushing Rose against the wall with the force "This is your fault...if you hadn't of wanted to say goodbye..."

"Tiaalen!" The Doctor shouted

Tia turned her head to the side to glare at the Doctor.

"Let her go..." The Doctor said softly.

Tiaalen looked over at Rose and realized what she was doing, lowering her arm she brought Rose to the ground, and hurried to her room.

Once within the confines of her room, Tiaalen slid against the door and cried.