Prequel: Revenge of the Sith

The Doctor landed the TARDIS and opened the doors, the first thing he saw was the fallen Clone Troopers and younglings. He knew there was no hope in finding any survivors, but he owed it to himself to keep looking. Hearing movement he walked over, becoming startled seeing Obi-Wan and Yoda, Obi-Wan placing a hand on his lightsaber. The Doctor held his hands up "My name's the Doctor...I come in peace,"

Yoda nodded "Stand down you will Obi-Wan,"

"How did you come upon this place, Doctor?" Obi-Wan questioned

"My TARDIS..." he pointed to the blue police box behind him "must have picked up the distress signal,"

"Destroy the signal, we will,"

"If you don't mind I'd like to come along, I'm very handy with electronics," the trio walked further into the Jedi Temple and found even more falledn bodies of younglings.

"Not even the younglings survived,"

"They weren't killed by the Clones." A voice said as she stepped from the shadows, a blaster in hand.

"Padawan Tiaalen Lawbro," Obi-Wan greeted

"Thank the Gods you're still alive," she sighed as she lowered the blaster in her hands.

"If not by blasters. Who? Who could have done this?"

Tiaalen lowered her gaze, looking away "It's not my place to say,"

"Understand I do," the group carried on until they entered the Main Control Center. Obi-Wan headed for the hologram area. Tiaalen shook her head sadly as she continued on her way.

"Wait, Master." Obi-Wan stated "There is something I must know..."

"If into the security recordings you go, only pain will you find,"

"I must know the truth, Master," Obi-Wan moved to a panel and flipped some switches.

He saw a hologram of Anakin slaughtering Jedi, including the Young Ones.

Both Obi-Wan and Yoda reacted, while the Doctor kept his gaze on Tiaalen. "It can't be...It can't be..."

As Anakin surveyed the carnage, a Dark-Robed Sith Lord entered. Anakin turned to Darth Sidious and kneeled before him. "The traitors have been taken care of, Lord Sidious,"

"Good...good...You have done well, my new apprentice. Do you feel your power growing?"

"Yes, My Master,"

"Now, Lord Vader, now go and bring peace to the Empire,"

Obi-Wan watched in horror. Tears welled up in his eyes. "I can't watch any more,"

The Doctor pointed his sonic screwdriver turning off the hologram. The group stood in silence for a few moments. "Destroy the Sith, we must,"

"Send me to kill the Emperor. I will not kill Anakin," Obi-Wan said

"To fight this Lord Sidious, strong enough, you are not,"

"He is like my brother...I cannot do it,"

"I'm sorry Master Kenobi." Tiaalen finally spoke up "Even I understand the hurt you are going through, multiple people within this temple liked his company. But the boy you trained...he's gone."

Yoda nodded in agreement "Consumed by Darth Vader, he is,"

"How could it have come to this?" Obi-Wan asked

"To question, no tie there is,"

"I do not know where the Emperor has sent him. I don't know where to look,"

"Use your feelings, Obi-Wan, and find him, you will. Visit the new Emperor, my task is. May the Force be with you,"

"May the Force be with you, Master Yoda,"

"And what about me?" Tiaalen asked

"I know of a neutral territority where she'll be safe," The Doctor explained

"Go, you will. Talk about this later, we will,"

Tiaalen nodded her head "Yes Master," The Doctor nodded his head as he led her off towards the TARDIS.

***

Tiaalen watched the stars outside the observation dome as Master Yoda meditated. The Doctor walked in shortly after "Excuse me, Master Yoda. Obi-Wan Kenobi has made contact," they walked into the medical center where Padme laid in an operating theater.

A medical droid was explaining her condition as the trio entered "Medically, she is completely healthy. For reasons we can't explain, we are losing her,"

"She's dying?" Obi-Wan voiced

"We don't know why,"

Tiaalen looked into the medical center "She's lost the will to live," she said

"We need to operate quickly if we are to save the babies,"

"Babies?!?!" Bail Organa exclaimed

"She's carrying twins,"

"Save them, we must. They are our last hope,"

"She has asked that one of you be with her..." Obi-Wan moved to walk in but the droid stopped him "She asked for her," Tiaalen looked up shocked, but nodded her head and followed the droid inside. Tiaalen walked over to Padme and took her hand.

"Don't give up, Padme," Padme winced from the pain. The medical droid was holding the baby.

"It's a boy,"

The droid handed the baby to Tiaalen to hold and she showed it to Padme "Luke..." Padme named as she offered up a faint smile. She struggled to touch the baby on the forehead.

"...and a girl,"

"Leia..." Tiaalen held Padme's hand as the droid took the children away.

"You have twins, Padme. They need you...hang on,"

"I can't..." Padme winced again and took Tiaalen's hand.

"Save your energy,"

"Tell Obi-Wan...there...is good in him. I know there is...still..." tears streaked Tiaalen's face as Padme took her last gasp, and she died. Tiaalen took the necklace and walked out of the room.

***

The Doctor, Bail Organa, Yoda, and Obi-Wan, sat around a conference table on Organa's cruiser. "Pregnant, she must still appear. Hidden, safe, the children must be kept," Yoda declared.

"We must take them somewhere the Sith will not sense their presence," Obi-Wan said

"Split up, they should be,"

"My wife and I will take the girl. We've always talked of adopting a baby girl. She will be loved with us," Bail Organa said

"And what of the boy?"

"To Tatooine. To his family, send him,"

"I will take the child and watch over him," Obi-Wan replied "Master Yoda, do you think Anakin's twins will be able to defeat Darth Sidious?"

"Strong the Force runs, in the Skywalker line. Hope, we can...Done, it is. Until the time is right, disappear we will,"

"If it's alright with you Master Yoda. I would like to take Tiaalen with me,"

"Heard of your travels I have Doctor... protect her will you? Hmm?"

"With my lives,"

"Take her you will," The Doctor nodded and began to follow Bail Organa out the room. "Doctor, wait a moment. When the time is right, give this to her you will.." Master Yoda handed a box over to the Doctor

"May the force be with you, Doctor," Obi-Wan said as the Doctor hurried off.