The Doctor Dances Pt. 3

Jack uncovered the spacecraft at the bomb site "You see? Just an ambulance,"

"That's an ambulance?" Nancy questioned as she and Tiaalen joined the group.

"It's hard to explain. It's from another world," Rose explained

"They've been trying to get in," Tia noted

"Of course they have. They think they've got their hands on Hitler's latest secret weapon." The Doctor noticed Jack keying in the access codes "What're you doing?"

"The sooner you see this thing is empty, the sooner you'll know I had nothing to do with it," Jack explained.

Bang! Sparks flew as an alarm went off. The access panel had a red flashing light.

"Didn't happen last time," Jack explained

"It hadn't crashed last time. There'll be emergency protocols,"

Rose noticed Tiaalen look off in the distance "Tia, what is it?"

"Captain, secure those gates!" Tiaalen ordered

"Why?" Jack asked

"Just do it!" Tia turned to Nancy "Nancy, how'd you get in here?"

"I cut the wire," Nancy replied

"Show Rose." The Doctor threw Rose the sonic screwdriver "Setting two thousand four hundred and twenty-eight D,"

"What?" Rose asked in confusion

"Reattaches barbed wire. Go!"

Rose followed Nancy and began to mend the cuts in the barbed wire as bombs began to fall on London again.

"Who are you? Who are any of you?" Nancy asked

"You'd never believe me if I told you," Rose said

"You just told me that was an ambulance from another world. There are people running around with gas masks calling for their mummies, the sky's full of Germans dropping bombs on me, and I just watched a girl get me out of handcuffs with a simple wave of her hand. Tell me, do you think there's anything left I couldn't believe?"

"We're time travelers from the future,"

"Mad, you are,"

"We have a time travel machine. Seriously!"

"It's not that. All right, you've got a time travel machine. I believe you. Believe anything, me. But what future?"

"Nancy, this isn't the end. I know how it looks, but it's not the end of the world or anything,"

"How can you say that?? Look at it,"

"Listen to me. I was born in this city. I'm from here, in like, fifty years time,"

"From here?"

"I'm a Londoner. From your future,"

"But, but you're not..."

"What?"

"German,"

"Nancy, the Germans don't come here. They don't win. Don't tell anyone I told you so, but you know what? You win,"

"We win?"

Rose finished fixing the wire and grabbed Nancy's hand pulling her back towards the group "Come on!"

***

Tiaalen was able to use the force to get the ambulance to open.

"It's empty. Look at it," Jack said