"Kookie, I can't," she explained. Like a child, he whines huskily, his voice cracking as he does so. Joy found his antics a little humorous considering that he was acting like a child. "Why not?"

"The bed isn't big enough for us both." She explained, though she knew she could squeeze in with him if she wanted to. But he was in a lot of pain still, and she didn't want to make it worse by putting her weight on him.

He sulks, a pout on his lips, Joy simpered as she watched his mindless behavior. "Can... I at least have... a kiss?" His breath was labored now, probably because he was talking too much. "It'll make me feel... better."

"If I give you a kiss will you relax?" She asked, noticing he was starting to get antsy. He just can't help but to move, but if he tried to move too much, he'd wince and sink back as he was, the morphine seemed to only numb the pain. She was sure all the thrashing he did in his sleep wasn't much help either. He hums eagerly, pressing his button again.

Joy sits up, leaning over the bed carefully, his lips were chapped, and she knew he hadn't gotten the chance to brush his teeth in a while, but if it would make him rest then so be it. Besides, she didn't want to accidentally kiss one of the hidden scratches on his face as an alternative, as some were harder to see especially with the lack of lighting. She presses a closed mouth kiss to his dry lips.

Jungkook lifts his head, trying to make the kiss last longer before she'd pull away. She tucks her hand beneath his head before he'd dramatically let it drop back onto his pillow. "Now rest, Kookie. No more kisses until you've slept a little longer, okay?"

He sighs, his chest heaving. Joy lowers his head back down and watches him shut his eyes. She pulls his blanket back over his chest more, turning when she hears movement in the room. She watches someone unfamiliar step out of the corridor on his way to the main room. He looked at his younger brother in bed, frowning at Joy.

She waves, "Um, hello. You must be here for Jungkook?" He didn't respond, Joy was confused as to who it was, but telling by the resemblance the stranger had with Jungkook, she was sure he was a relative. Unbeknownst to her it was none only then Kookie's older brother. Junghyun takes it upon himself to sit in a chair on the far side of the room, his stare at Joy felt rather hawkish. She was sure he'd watched her interaction with Kookie just moments ago, and telling by his behavior he wasn't the fondest of her. He blatantly ignored her polite gesture.

Joy tries not to think about it, turning and opening the curtains to welcome some more sunlight into the dull room, sighing when she was greeted by the sun's warmth and light. It wasn't intense at all, rather it was subtle, comforting, and best of all Jungkook didn't stir.

A nurse strolled in, humming to herself. "Oh, good, you opened them. I was worried you two would be in the dark for a while," She greeted, studying her clipboard. "How's he been doing?" She asked Joy.

"He just fell back asleep, we found the morphine button so he isn't in as much pain." The nurse nods, smiling politely. "Good, looks like he's resting well. Do you want to order breakfast for him so he can have something to eat when he's up?"

Joy nods, the nurse explaining she'll be back soon to check on him when he's awake and that the food would arrive soon. Joy and Junghyun sit in silence, the only noise in the room being that of Jungkook's labored breathing as he slept, it almost sounded like soft snores, but luckily that wasn't the case. JK never snored, so it would definitely raise a few concerns for Joy if he started to now.

His food arrives covered, Joy quietly thanking the employee that brought it. She tends back to her phone, texting Alex. Meanwhile, Jungkook fusses about in his sleep, only seeming to calm down when he felt Joy's hand rub his arm soothingly. Though he'd already woken up from his disturbing dream. Joy hadn't seen him thrash about in his sleep like that before, not until he ended up in a hospital bed. She wondered if he was dreaming about what happened to him. "Joy?" He huffs, his eyes cracking open and looking around for her. He sounded urgent, like he had to to make sure she was still there. He starts to sit up, only for her to gently place her hands on his shoulders.