~Recess

"Joy, don't worry," Jungkook chuckled at her. "I completely understand. I'm not offended, okay?"

  "I just feel bad, Kookie. You deserve to meet my family, I just..." she looks at her fumbling fingers, Jungkook reaching down to grab them. He pulls her naked body into his, stroking her smooth back.

  "You don't have to explain. I know how you feel, especially with your mom coming. It's totally understandable. Don't worry about it, okay?"

  Joy sighs, nodding as she sinks her head into his broad, warm chest. She breathes in his fresh scent, the two of them having just got out the shower, only to engage in another one of their intimate escapades.

  "So you said Alex knows about me?"

  "Yeah," Joy whispered, heaving a sigh at the thought of her sister. Jungkook's chest rumbles as he chuckles. Joy liked the vibrations. "She and her husband, Namjoon. She'll be giving birth soon."

  "Ah, so he's Korean, too?"

  Joy bobs her head, giggling to herself, "A little coincidental that the two of us are both in a relationship with Korean men."

  He grips her arm, his thumb tracing the protruding joint of her elbow in circular motions. Soft and gentle.

  "... How does your mom feel about that? Your sister being married to him, I mean?"

  "Well," Joy sighed. "Mama always envisioned her children being with black people. 'Racial preservation' kind of thing." He hummed knowingly. "She never got that chance with my brother, and she was resistant at first to Joon. But she learned to love him like her son. So now it's up to me to fulfill her dream. Obviously, that's not happening. I just don't want her to be disappointed, Alex was heart broken when Mama didn't accept Joon at first. But he was head over heels for her, so they continued their relationship, and my mom finally gave in." She explained softly.

  "Well, if your sister is anything like you, I can't blame him." Jungkook said, Joy cringing slightly at his cheesiness. She giggles a little, making his heart flutter. "Thank you for understanding, Kookie. I know you've got to be really patient with me and my antics..."

  "I like you, and all your antics," he tilts her chin up toward him with the pads of his fingers, easily meeting her eyes. Joy feels her face burn slightly when he doesn't look away, a genuine smile adorning his handsome face. God, she was wet all over again.

  He pecks her lips, pulling away just to tease Joy and make her crave more. "You put up with me a lot, too." He continued, Joy almost forgot their conversation entirely.

  "I don't 'put up' with you, I really enjoy your company. You think I'll let just any grown man crash here several times a week?" She half-joked.

  "I'm quite lucky, then. I get the privilege of sharing a bed with an angel." It's not that Jungkook couldn't support himself, he was completely capable. But his apartment was so lonely and quiet and boring, he's hardly ever there except to sleep, really. This has pretty much always been the case, ever since he got that apartment, and long before meeting Joy. He was just glad to have met her. He could totally afford a luxury apartment like hers, but found no use in it.

  "You're so cheesy." Joy giggled, Jungkook was happy to see the worry wash from her face. He was glad to be the person she can truly open up to, as well as the person who could make her feel better.

  She shifts, the silk sheets slipping off her body a little, revealing her naked breasts, still slightly swollen from their previous session just minutes before. Jungkook feels her sit on his pelvis, legs straddling his thin waist.