One : Him

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•
~
Chapter One

"TWICE! TWICE! TWICE!"

In front of us, sat the crowd of proud fans. The candy bongs glimmering pink as the crowd waves it in support,

"—Ne. We Twice are thankful for this award—"

Jihyo speaking another Thank you speech, the members with tears of joy as we stand on the big stage here in MAMA for the 3rd time in a row.

Others will think that we're getting sick of it, but OF COURSE NOT! We will never get tired of humbly receiving these awards.

After we thanked the people for the award, the other group stepped up.

BTS. They're one of the most popular rising kpop stars. Well, most people call them hallyu stars. Including me, I do praise them. Except for that wretched Park Jimin. That son of a— I mean, he is one of my childhood frie—not friend, but he was in most of my childhood memories.

After they said they're thanking speech, I saw Jimin take a glance at my way while walking to the side. I quickly walked down the stage since the staff already cued the other groups to be on hold.

-

We arrived at our seats. The BTS members were just across our table, which was actually making me feel a bit uncomfortable with them stealing glances at us.

As the MC's were introducing the next winners, I felt eyes on me. Not the fans' but someone more serious. I quickly took the chance to turn my head at the person, only to make Park Jimin and my eyes meet. He awkwardly broke the eye contact and looked away.

I rolled my eyes at his reaction. And turned my head back to the screen, where our faces where already on. The camera man zoomed in to Dubu's face making her startled. I chuckled and waved to the camera.

//Backstage//

Ugh. One more hour and we're done. I'm exhausted! I held my neck which was stifling with pain from looking up at the crowd, and that's when I heard ......

"YAH YOO JEONGYEON!"

The Voice.

-
End of Chapter
^
Short first chapter~

^