36

And he ran away again, like he did back then.

-

And just like that, the door to the group's home opens once again. Not a single person returning like usual, but two.

"YOONGI?!"

The whole group stares at the lilac haired, shocked. Hoseok is the first to stand up and run for him, pummelling them both down to the ground in a hug. The other boys follow, all doggy piling over Yoongi who groans, unamused. "Guys you're crushing me- fucking assholes." He mumbles the last part to himself.  Yoongi notices Jimin starting to climb on the pile. "Please no I'm suffering here, Mini I trusted you."

They all slowly climb off of him, leaving the man heaving breathlessly on the ground. Yoongi sits up slowly.

"I missed you." Taehyung whines. Or Tae-yu, would be the alter, she's the clingy one. "And I barely know you!"

"Oh god, what happened while I was gone? You all look like shit. Am I really that important?" Yoongi laughs at his sarcasm in the last sentence, but becomes awkward when they all nod. "Damn.. explain please."

"Welcome to hell." Jungkook jokes. Yoongi notices dried blood on his sweater. "We all got worse while you were gone. We're like each other's support y'know. We went through two boxes of chamomile tea in this past WEEK."

The group goes back to the couches, almost all of them seeming 10x more relaxed. Jin picks up his guitar and starts tuning it as Yoongi relaxes into the sofa next to Jimin. He never thought he'd say this, but it kinda feels nice to be alive.

He looks over at Jimin and leans in beside him to whisper. "Hey, I don't remember much but, I'm here ok?"

Jimin looks at him in confusion. "What do you mean hyung?"

"I could hear you every time you came in. I don't remember everything you said but, I know you don't want to keep getting worse." Yoongi explains. He sees the ravenette tear up. "Please, help me, and I'll help you too. Well all help each other. We just have to let it happen, and not resist it." Yoongi knows he's being a hypocrite, but he wants to take his own advice as well.

He smiles, and Yoongi picks the younger up bridal style. Jimin screeches, and his kidnapper carries him to the kitchen.

Taehyung lays on the couch, deep in thought, as one of his personalities controls his body. He hasn't been able to be himself in days now, and it's weird to say, that even if his body has been with the others, he misses them so much. He doesn't realize he's in his own body until someone taps on his shoulder.

"Hey, something wrong?" He turns his head to see Jungkook kneeling beside the couch, soft doe eyes blinking gently. Taehyung looks at his hands, moving them around and then looking back at Jungkook, who notices a change.

The younger places his hand on the redhead's forearm. "Taehyung? Is it you?"

The older nods and feels his eyes getting watery as Jungkook hugs him from the side. "I'm back, I'm finally here again." Taehyung let's out a choked sob as he turns to the side and muffles his face into the crook of the blonde's shoulder. "I missed you, I know you probably didn't miss me because my body was still here but I missed you."

"Hyung," Jungkook's voice is quiet and strained,
"of course I missed you. You're completely different from your alters. I couldn't not miss you."

Taehyung chuckles as a tear runs down his cheek, the warmth of the younger's words sending his heart into overdrive. He's never felt more himself than when he's with Jungkook, who's every word can seem to make everything worth it.

"Hey," the blonde starts, "wanna go outside? It's warming up."

Taehyung nods. "That'd be nice."

-

The bright blue springtime sky is illuminated by the mid day sun, gentle winds and the smell of dewy grass flowing through the air. Taehyung pulls his hair half back, feeling the gentle breeze graze his caramel skin. Jungkook's eyes are trained on him as they sit on the park bench, admiring the calm expression gracing his features.

"Hyung can I ask you something?" Jungkook questions, watching the older's eyes open as he sets his hands on his cross crossed legs. Taehyung nods. "Do you know if you'd ever cut your hair?"

Taehyung's eyes widen in shock, and he shyly looks down. "Kookie, my hair, I can hide behind it." He explains, knowing the other is aware of this already.

Jungkook's gaze softens. "You can hide behind it, but do you really like to?" He asks. Taehyung plays with his fingers as he shakes his head. Jungkook smiles slightly. "Taehyung.. you don't have to hide anymore."

Jungkook laughs a little when the older pouts, placing his head on the blonde's shoulder once again, a habit of his. Taehyung huffs cutely. "Don't be cheesy and inspirational to me." He complains.

Jungkook grins as a couple minutes pass. The two sitting in silence. "Wanna go to the salon?" The blonde speaks up.

Taehyung stays silent for a few seconds, thinking deeply.

"Yeah."

-~-

A/N

I'm really teasing y'all with Taekook aren't I
You're probably all like 'kIsS aLrEaDy'
ssjjsjsj

Anyway I've been dealing with some mental health relapses and I'm still trying really hard to resist the negative thoughts so if you guys could give me some support that would be great

P.S. there's this girl in the grade above me and I've liked her since seventh grade and she hugged me today sjsjjsjs

I like way to many people

Pansexual problems

-cayson
(also lemme know, again if y'all want a face reveal)