10

Cut by cut I bleed my heart out until I can't feel anymore.

-~-

"This feels like a depressing day for some black coffee!" Yoongi says sarcastically, pouring the drink that's as dark as his empty soul into a red mug.

"You seem to be in one of your moods, hyung." Namjoon says, pulling a stool out at the table for Seokjin.

"Shit day!" Yoongi says enthusiastically, giving an annoyed gummy smile to the younger. He sips his coffee, and spits it out onto the counter because it's too hot.

"I need you to drive Jin back to his house today, he's abandoning us." Namjoon says, Jin slapping his back. "He wants to go see his sister."

"Sure, I'll drop him off then run into somebody to kill myself." Yoongi replies snarkily, pouring almond milk into the cup to cool his coffee.

Jin just sits at the table in silence, not sure how to respond to this, simply watching every small movement and getting used to this morning's conversation and quickening heartbeat.

"Sounds good." Namjoon replies, accustomed to Yoongi's behaviour.

You see, the lilac haired male is like a cat. Nine lives. Multiplied by a hundred.

He's tried killing himself so many times that he lost count. He's overdosed, stabbed, even shot. Yet here he is. Of course, the only person that knows this is Namjoon who doesn't know how to deal with it so he just gives the older green tea and bandages.

Namjoon opens the fridge, staring blankly at it's contents as he pulls out some fruit. "Today just feels off, magnetic pulls are imbalanced."

"What do you mean?" Seokjin asks, shivering as he feels a cold wind brush up his back like two freezing hands.

"The earth's gravity is off centred, it only effects the brain with the odd pulls and not the body. This thing doesn't happen often but when it does, something happens." Namjoon explains, setting a cup of fruit and toast with jam in front of the oldest. "Last time this happened a friend of mine ended up in the hospital, and Yoongi tried to di- I mean, Yoongi almost died too."

"It's like bad luck day cause I didn't die." Yoongi grumbles, sitting up on the counter out of boredom and sipping his coffee.

"I'm glad you didn't die." Seokjin says, catching the lilac haired man off guard as the pinkette's body is shaking. "You have so much more to live for, I mean, you just seem like the kind of person who no matter how many times they try to give up their soul is always telling them to keep going."

"Jin-hyung are you ok?" Namjoon asks, setting down whatever he was making and walking to stabilize the man's shoulders.

Yoongi is just sitting there, coffee mug in his hand. His mind is taking in what the older said, while his will is pushing it away.

"I-I kinda want t-to go.." Seokjin stutters, a strong headache producing in his head. "It feels like s-something's really wr-ong.. I-I want t-to see my s-sister."

Namjoon doesn't know what he's doing, but he pulls Jin into a hug, holding the man's shoulders to calm the shaking.

Seokjin's schizophrenia
Everyone who has schizophrenia can have different symptoms, most of them also suffering from lack of emotion.
However, Seokjin's mind hasn't let go of his emotions making it overwhelm him.
He's often detached from reality, the only thing holding on is his emotions.
Due to this, it causes his body to break down and shake rapidly.