14

But if I held you back then, who would be there to hold me too? How would I smile when my happiness is only focused on your pain and not mine?

Thinking these makes me remember that you're actually here. You're actually real.

It made me believe you'd protect me from myself.

-

How does one explain the feeling of never being in control of what you do next? Not having any input on what your brain commands your body to do?

How about it's like heartbreak, but that desperate feeling attached to your brain every time Taehyung switches personalities. Sometimes the feelings are really strong, like a bitter blackberry, and sometimes they're more subtle, like a slightly molded raspberry. Either way, it's always distasteful for the redhead.

Dinner is over and it's currently 8 p.m, Taehyung resting on his stomach on an unfamiliar couch that just doesn't feel quite like home. His arms are wrapped tightly around a pillow underneath his chest, the boy pretending it's a real person, but of course it's not because Jungkook 'went out for a walk'.

"Tae are you ok?" Hoseok asks, Taehyung turning his head to see the brunette kneeling a couple inches away from his face.

"No. They're having an argument and it's giving me a headache." Taehyung complains, subconsciously pouting as he hears a little voice in his mind swear aggressively, like a glass beer bottle shattering. "Jungkookie isn't here so he can't cuddle me, too."

The redhead doesn't realize he's crying until he sniffles back some sadness, feeling a calloused thumb wipe the mini waterfall off his honey soft skin. Hoseok pushes a single strand of hair out of the boy's face, Taehyung not being able to read the emotion in the eyes of the brunette.

"He'll be back soon, I'm sure of it. I can take his place for now if you want?" Hoseok suggests, a nostalgic heart smile grazing his lips.

Taehyung feels his stomach flutter a little bit, his thick eye brows twitching as a lock of hair falls across his cheek. The younger lifts one of his arms up, signalling the insomniac to come lay beside him. He older complies, and soon enough they're snuggled against eachother on the smoke ridden sofa.

"You smell like shit." Taehyung complains, as he stuffs his face into the crook of the older's neck.

"No, I smell like kale and geranium. I'm a fresh man." Hoseok jokes, feeling a poke to his stomach send painful vibrations through his torso. "Did you just.. poke me?"

Taehyung smirks, feeling a slight pull in his chest before sneaking his hand underneath the man's sweatshirt. He pokes again, this time on the exposed flesh, causing a quiet choked laugh out the older's mouth

"Stop it! You know I'm ticklish." Hoseok complains, pushing the younger's arms away and locking them behind his back.

"Missed one." Taehyung giggles lowly, Hoseok swearing through his sleep deprived mind that he saw the boy's eyes darken.

"What do you mean? Your hands are behin- AH!"

The readhead bites down on Hoseok's neck, right in the place behind his ear, making a quiet hiss escape his lips. "Now that just hurt, Tiger."

"Your fault you left a weapon open good sir." Taehyung chuckles before sucking on the bitten skin, earning a strange gasp as a reaction.

The younger immediately pulls away, startled as his vision un-blurs. "Fuck! Sorry Hobi I couldn't control that I-I didn't mean to hurt you!"

Hoseok lets out a sigh of relief. "It's ok, just go to sleep."

And so, he does.

—=—=—=—

A/N
Sorry. This is going to be a half chapter because I've been extremely depressed for the past week. If I never update again, it's because I'm dead. If I do, it'll be when I feel better. I'm sorry, usually writing is my coping mechanism but my mind can't focus at all recently. If anyone wants to talk to me, You can pm me

you'll definitely find my sarcastic comments on every story you read, so feel free to reply

You're all my friends, my only friends. Thank you.

I'll be surprised if I'm alive to update the next chapter. Goodnight.

~my real name, is Cayson