34

beep.. beep..

-

beep.. beep..

Jimin wakes up with a gentle pat on his back. "Excuse me sir." The ravenette looks over at the nurse, her name tag reading 'Jennie'. "Visiting times are over.." she pauses and looks him up and down. "Oh, unless you're a patient?"

Jimin ignores her remark and looks back at Yoongi, still holding the sleeping male's hand. He clears his throat, speaking hoarsely. "What makes you think I'm a patient?"

"Oh, sorry sir. You just look quite frail, I assumed you were in the district upstairs." Jennie explains. Jimin turns around to look at her, the nurse looking shocked. He cocks his head, and she continues. "If you don't mind, we have free checkups. Dr. Chan specializes in a variety of things."

Jimin's heart beats quickly as he looks back over at Yoongi. He knows he won't be able to recover without the needed support the older has given, even if he's been able to eat at least one meal a day. He's gone through a small relapse because of the situation, and is scared. But, when he looks down at his legs, he looks big.. bigger than usual. The voice screams in his head not to go, and he feels so weak.. the urge to refuse, so strong.

Jimin's head aches. 'Don't get a check up! If you do, they'll take you away from me! You don't want that. I'm your only comfort now!'  The voice screams and screams, as Jimin fidgets. He opens his mouth, dry.

"No, thank you." Jimin quickly utters. "I'll be going now."

Jimin stands up, getting slightly dizzy. He holds the back of the chair to stabilize himself.

"Sir.. please, if you have time-"

"I don't need a checkup." Jimin states, standing up straight again.
He pauses. "There's nothing wrong."

"Everything is getting worse." Jin mutters into the younger's chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"What do you mean hyung." Namjoon's voice sounds dead, more dead than usual, his eyes empty as if his soul was replaced by nothingness.

Seokjin pauses, placing a hand on the younger's cheek. He