21

A/N: it was me grandpa's funeral day today and it was a lovely ceremony and I'm happy now so I'm writing thank you for coming to my ted talk

-

I knew you didn't feel at home with him,
but I didn't say anything in fear of making things worse.

-=-=-=-

2 a.m.

"Come on... wake up!"

Jungkook's eyes are shut closed tightly, as if his eyelids are melded together as he sleeps on the tile floor. Jin scoffs, not sure if he can hold all the youngest's weight and lift him off the cold surface. Seokjin heard a crash from across Namjoon's room, and decided to check it out. Obviously, something strange has happened to the red knuckled blonde.

Jin groans as he slips his forearms under Jungkook's heavily clothed body, the pinkette not sure how he doesn't die of overheating from the thick layering. "Ok.. up we go!" He tries his best, using all his strength to lift the boy up bridal style, since it's easiest for him.

"Oh god, what a heavy boy."

~+~

Taehyung is shaking helplessly under Hoseok's touch, the reminder of a bad memory from the past the only thing he's thinking during the situation. He didn't want to be kissed, but he's a grown man. Grown men should have had their first kiss already.

But Taehyung hadn't, until now.

He can barely kiss back, he's frozen and it feels like his heart had stopped. But that's what loves supposed to feel like, right?

So despite his will and hesitation, it wasn't his choice to feel sad on the couch inside, heavy breathing and under heated movements. It wasn't his choice to let a tear slip from his eye as he wishes he hadn't let the older hold him in a cage of his arms, nor was it his choice to remember the disgust he felt back when he was eleven years old.

Helpless, weak, manipulated. Each bruised mark on his collarbone should've meant something sweet and loving, but he only felt used. Like an object, a toy. Worthless, meekly, unlovable. Traumatization from his stolen youth, pain the only feeling in the cold, dark, room.

He wanted to yell for it to stop, his disheveled red locks rested against the soft and tear stained sofa, his mouth covered by a strong hand.

But he couldn't.

It's not his fault the same thing happened to him as a child.

But he believes it is.

-=-=-=-

Seokjin huffs, resting Jungkook's limp body against the surface of the bed. Namjoon woke up as well, and decided to just take a shower and go back to sleep later.

"You poor child.. whatever happened, you surely ruined your makeup." Seokjin pulls his bangs behind his ears, reaching into his bag under the bedside table. Yoongi had went back to his old home to pick up some of his clothing and necessities for him after his shift at work the other day, and the older couldn't be more grateful.