18

I'd yell at myself over and over in the mirror, saying that everything's my fault. Yet deep down I knew it wasn't, and my heart came to a halt.

~-~

"Who else needs clothes?"

Namjoon is about to head out to buy new clothing for Jungkook at the nearest mall, remembering that some of the new home wreckers may not have any spare clothes.

Jimin and Taehyung raise their hands, Jungkook not bothering since they're going for him anyway.

"Do you guys want to come with me and get yourselves some stuff?" Namjoon asks plainly, keeping a somewhat intimidating eye contact with the two boys (who are both cuddled up under a blanket, Jimin on the redhead's lap for warmth.)

"I'll come, but what about Jimin? He can't really walk for long." Taehyung says sincerely, rubbing the small of the aforementioned's back in comforting circles.

"They have carts for young kids to sit in at the mall. I'm sure Jimin will fit." Namjoon replies, taking his car keys off the table beside him. "Coming?"

"Can I come too?" Yoongi mumbles, unlit cigarette hanging from his pink lips.

The three look at him questioningly, Namjoon confused as to why Yoongi actually wants to do fuck all. The eldest just shrugs, standing up from the sofa and walking up to join them anyway.

And that's how four mentally ill trouble makers set off for a seemingly casual adventure.

Oh god.

-

A/N

Sorry lol I get writer's black a lot, promise I'll continue this next time lmfao