And then suddenly there was a chance.

-
2 weeks later
-

beep. beep.

Namjoon's throat is dry and a headache fills his mind, possibilities flooding his consciousness as he stares at his best friend's lifeless looking form.

"We've seen no signs of him waking up anytime soon." The doctor explains, giving the seven boys a sympathetic look.

This situation reminds Namjoon of something he never wanted to remember. The car crash with his brother. He still vividly remembers begging for his brother to wake up, as the heart monitor signals its last long note.

He has hope for Yoongi though.. but he does wonder what's going on in the older's mind. In these last two weeks, the other six have had what they call 'together time' in the evenings. They share their feelings, and then sing and play instruments together.

Seokjin has been able to calm his ticks, and Namjoon has found a modern medication that will help the older's hallucinations. Surprisingly, Jungkook has been helping Hoseok with his sleeping struggles. He'd make the older tea, and both him and Taehyung would sing gently to the older until he drifts off. Taehyung's personalities have become more distinct, and they've all been getting used to the different alters and welcoming them into their hearts. Jungkook has been using Namjoon's gym room to take out his anger on a punching bag. Namjoon himself has been writing letters to Yoongi in his journal, for when he hopefully wakes up.

The only one sparking consistent concern, is Jimin. He hasn't been able to eat a single bite of food, nothing.

And the older knows he shouldn't invade the ravenette's privacy, but he's noticed that he writes a lot recently in a little diary. Namjoon does the same, and knows he wouldn't want anyone to look at his own writings, but if it's to help and understand Jimin... he thinks he might have to. The younger won't talk about his struggles with him, and Namjoon thinks that if he doesn't step in right now he'll never get better.

The ravenette enters the door as Namjoon thinks of him. The silver haired stands up and let's Jimin take his place in he hospital room.

-

"Hi Yoongi."

The lilac haired looks around, finding himself in a big field.

"Welcome to the Sonosphere."

Yoongi looks around again, looking closer. Different doors appear around him, all made of separate materials. He turn to the other side and sees a young boy, around his early teen years. His hair is short and brown and is wearing a light blue shirt, an aura of power surrounding him. His eyes also seem to glow with the colour of the bright blue sky above them.

"Who are you?" Yoongi asks. He feels weightless in this strange place, as if there's only the slightest pull of gravity, his feet just floating above the green grasses.

"It doesn't matter who I am." The boy says, floating towards Yoongi. "What matters is who you decide to be."

Yoongi cocks his head. "I just want to die already, kid. So if you'd do me a favour and let me go to hell like I deserve, that would be nice."