(S.1) Chapt.19 - Nothing Like A Girl Time

Start from the beginning

But at the very moment Chase's burning auburn eyes flung open, it had found its way to land on someone's orbs. The Cockapoo's cherry pink eyes scintillate along with the foudroyant rays of the morning star, that is the sun itself.

This only had be-dazzled him further as her mellifluous voice rang in his conscience. She was a beatific pastiche, with just conflating her blandiloquent feature, her dulcet smile, and her effervescent and halcyon personality. She was plenitude of felicitous to this German Shepherd.

A rush of adrenaline train spiked to his system, chasing him to flare up underneath the coat that hooded his fragile body. Time seemed to move like snail upon her arrival.

If only he could reciprocate time to the point where she'll look at him with those exact same glamorous orbs. He'd rewind anytime as he pleases. Sadly, life just does not work for him that way, but to carry on with what he is currently in; no matter how messed and screwed up everything seems.

"What made you guys wake up early?" Chase questioned the trio, knowing that they're supposed to wake up a little later than him. He secretly declared that fate's just ruining his time slot to contemplate on confessing to Skye.

Rocky, the grey mongrel, just shrugged at him "Well, considering you're most likely about to guard the princess' crown again"

"Which may I say is irrelevant" Zuma added a missive to Rocky's "We decided to wake up early to catch up with you!"

"Since we've never got to play with you yesterday" The Chocolate Lab followed, as his mouth curled up into the universal smirk. Chase knew right away why he hadn't had time to play with them, if he had some short vacant time.

It was because Skye was in his mind. Refusing him to leave the poor Cockapoo who had stumbled back to her puphouse. Where areas, her face looked like porcelain.

The face she with held looked like colors drained away. Her expression was so fragile that you have no clue what's precisely happening in that little mind of hers.

"Uhm. . . Haha, yeah" He just agreed awkwardly, trying not to be obvious to everyone, especially Skye. Chase, himself, actually thought no one had noticed him stay and ignore Rubble's call. Sadly, those were untrue, considering Zuma had subliminally rang the bell for him.

As for Zuma, he with held a trophy triumphantly, knowing Chase was unable to wiggle out of the situation he placed him in to. "Marshall wasn't lying" Rocky whispered to Zuma's ear. Only for Zuma to nod in agreement.

"Come on! We don't wanna waste daylight!" Skye yelled gleefully, as the others started to run behind her with shining smiles.

This only had left Chase to remains standing there with such smittened smile that covers his mouth. "Oh Skye. . ." He said to no one but the air molecule itself, and him, before he had decided to chase Skye.

"Can't catch me!!" The magenta-eyed Cockapoo shouted, as she ran away from the pack with all her might. In the distance, an English bulldog laughed heartily "Don't be so sure about that Skye! Soon I'll be running away from you!" He barked, struggling to release the laughter that resonates the insides of his throat.

While everyone were very focused and determined to catch up to her, they heard extra footsteps. Marshall and Rocky decided to look back and behold, Chase himself tried to catch up with everyone, especially everyone's target, Skye.

"We got company!!" Rocky yelled, which drew Zuma and Rubble's attention to the speedy German Shepherd. "Woo! Go Chase!" The four guys cheered on to their additional member.

A laugh managed to escape Chase and said "Hey! You guys better help! I'm not doing all the dirty work here! I expect everyone's participation!" He barely yelled, due to the rapid motion that he was currently doing, that the ain't rushing to his face.